AlessandroBilbao

Blogger
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
Italia
Region
Imperia
I sell thi very nice Portable retrogaming machine.

- The aesthetic conditions are absolutely fantastic except for the small crack near the loudspeaker (which is easily glued but which I honestly left untouched).
- The computer is very complete at the level of the ports as you can see, it has the Floppy, the CDROM, the VGA, PS / 2, USB (to copy the games inside), serial for the mouse, infrared, 2x PCMCIA, parallel. It has everything you need in a retrogaming computer.
- Being the top of the line of the travelmate line it has a beautiful TFT 4: 3 ACTIVE MATRIX! Very rare for computers of the time. Usually in retrogaming laptops you will always find ugly passive monitors.
- The processor is a fast PentiumII 366 with cache integrated in the CPU like the subsequent coppermine, it was a prerogative of the mobile versions in those years. It was a precursor in inserting the cache into the CPU. It has 128Mb of Ram, which is more than enough but you can easily expand. As a video card it has a Neomagic, which has good 2D performance but above all is extremely compatible in DOS gaming.
- These features make it an excellent machine for retrogaming, but the best thing is that the sound card is Sound Blaster PRO compatible, so it looks great in old DOS games.
- It still has its original battery which obviously doesn't hold the charge anymore. I replaced his old power supply with a modern multi-standard to avoid the risk of being damaged by an old power supply if it should have a fault.

- Besides being a wonderful DOS retrogaming machine, it is also a laptop, so it will take up little space in your home.

Request is 120€ + shipping + ppfee (for other 15€ i give you a PCMCIA Gigabit card used 3 times)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ei-YiiUhD57zvJWIcurku2HzXHMAUuK5?usp=sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom