AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Country
England-Shire, UK
Region
High Wycombe,UK
£50 PayPal gift plus post or ups expected to be c. £7 to uk.

its really nice condition , has a modern remake of a super speedy fitted

no psu! Hence price. Hoping the buyer has a suitable 9v or original.

With sio cable

no pic inside as it’s inside the shield! But it’s there and boy it’s quick! Takes you right back to copying disks with a happy or speedy chip, music to the ears.

original cpu is provided so the drive can be restored / split whatever

Pics to follow!:)

Link;https://atariage.com/forums/topic/277204-some-new-not-really-hardware-made-by-tfhh/

IMG_3912.jpg
IMG_3914.jpg
IMG_3913.jpg
IMG_3915.jpg

Last edited:
hi

the reason why I am not using it... is because the only psu i had, went with the atari 800 I sold 6+ months ago.

so...err.. sorry I cant demo it.. or write disks

however! i have another atari 800 on its way. in a week or so `i should be able to get it going and drop you an update.

Hi

happy Christmas! However I don't have good news, my 'new' a800 turned up but it's psu is different and hasn't enough power to start up the 1050. So I can't test it or write a disc on it sorry... back to square one

it worked earlier this year. If interested please advise. I can add a few blank disks to the bundle but sorry it's sold as seen guys.

Hi iainjh, yep I'm still interested but understand PrzemasIII was before me.

thank you!

I will arrange a box and packing and send in next days - I'll send you the tracking details. :)

packing it this weekend. My plan A box isnt good enough so now looking for a stronger one. It should go sunday or monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom