Frozen
Blogger
Rating - 100%
34   0   1
Country
Denmark
Region
DK
For sale is my complete Commodore CD32 with the FMV module already installed. The original rear plate is also included.

Also included is the original shipping carton with styrofoam, manuals for the CD32 and the FMV module, controller and power supply. An original Commodore cover for the main unit is also included. Everything in good working order.

The unit has not yet been recapped; the two backwards installed tower capacitors are as always bulgy, as are two other surface mounted capacitors. New capacitors have been ordered, and I will include the recap in the sale, should a buyer request this.

In order to get the most of the FMV module I also include two movies; "Star Trek IV" and "Planes Trains and Automobiles". I might have one more movie.

I sell as I am focusing my "CD enabled Amiga"-efforts on my CDTV's instead.

Pictures of the unit forthcoming.

Looking for 499€, shipped anywhere at buyers expense

. IMG_2400.jpgIMG_2486.jpgIMG_2408.jpgIMG_2485.pngIMG_2399.jpgIMG_2406.jpgIMG_2403.jpgIMG_2401.jpg

Last edited:
@rimmer

As a new user could you please post a photo of the CD32 with a piece of paper showing your forum name and todays date?

Communicating with CrazyBob.

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Sold to CrazyBob, awaiting payment later today or at his earliest inconvenience.

Thanks!

@rimmer

Thanks for the photo proving ownership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom