Closed Ultimate Cart - Multi Cartridge SD card slot - Atari 400/800/600XL/800XL/65XE/130XE

Status
Not open for further replies.

pazuzu72

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
Italia
Region
Brindisi

Ultimate Cartridge for Atari 8-bit Computers

The Ultimate Cart is a multi-cart for Atari 400/800/XL/XE computers.

ebay_principale.jpg076d2a04-fbd1-40cc-bb1f-606e05233d19.jpgIMG_5247.jpgIMG_5249.jpgIMG_5252.jpgIMG_5268.jpgIMG_5267-copy.jpgIMG_5312.jpg

Basic Usage

Insert an SD card (either full size, or MicroSD in an adapter) into the slot. The card does not require any special preparation, since the Ultimate cartridge can read FAT (including FAT32) file systems. Long file names are supported.
When the Atari is powered on, a list of any ROM & CAR files and directories on the SD card should be shown on the Atari’s screen. Keyboard commands are shown at the bottom of the screen. A newer version of the firmware also supports XEX files – this may be installed on your cartridge.
It is best to organize your files in directories since the cartridge will load and sort the files in the directory before display. If you have to many files in any one directory, this may cause a noticeable pause before display.
You can disable the cartridge (using the X key) if you want to boot normally (e.g. to disk) and leave the cartridge plugged in (to avoid wear and tear).

SD Cards

Higher speed SD cards are recommended. SDHC (High capacity) cards are supported. On a high-speed card, a 1 megabyte ROM file (e.g. AtariMax) takes about 3 seconds to be loaded into the cartridge when selected. Slower cards may take longer.

Supported cartridges types (CAR files)

Standard Atari 8k (1)
Standard Atari 16k (2)
Atari XEGS 32-1024k (12-14, 23-25)
AtariMax 1mbit (128k) (41)
AtariMax 8mbit (1024k) (42)
Switchable XEGS 32-1024k (33-3x)
Megacart 16-1024k (26-32)
Bounty Bob (18 )
Williams 32k, 64k (8, 22)
OSS 8k (44)
OSS 16k (034M) (3)
OSS 16k (043M) (45)
OSS 16k (type B) (15)
SIC!Cart (128k, 256k, 512k) (54-56)
SDX 64k (11)
Diamond 64k (10)
Express 64k (9)
SDX 128k (43)
Blizzard 16k (40)

PRICE is 70 EUR (+ paypal fees 4%)

Shipping cost:

Italy 3 EUR POSTA1
Italy SDA Courier 8 EUR
Europe 12 EUR
Europe 5 EUR (international priority mail)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Ultimate Cart is a multi-cart for Atari 400/800/XL/XE computers. It is
open-source hardware and software. The project website is:
https://github.com/robinhedwards/UltimateCart

• SOLD to savagery
  • SOLD to wolly
  • SOLD to pasmoi
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other items on sale:

https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?109057-Commodore-Amiga-600-Fast-Ram-4Mb-expansion

Last edited:
Hi, does this price include the fully assembled cart with the shell as photographed, and will the shell fit both XL and XE Ataris? If yes, I'd be interested in one in gray colour to fit with my 130XE.

Hi,

what about games released on tape and disks?

Are they supported?

Many thanks,

Davide

Hi, does this price include the fully assembled cart with the shell as photographed, and will the shell fit both XL and XE Ataris? If yes, I'd be interested in one in gray colour to fit with my 130XE.

Hi, 3d printed shell is included.
Gray (usually) or white depending on availability.
I own both a 130XE and an 800XL and it fits perfectly into both.

Regards.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

what about games released on tape and disks?

Are they supported?

Many thanks,

Davide

The cartridge only supports rom images (.car and .rom) and XEX files, in this format you will find lots of software and games anyway.

Hi,

I am looking to buy a preassembled Ultimate Cartridge for my Atari 8 bit computers. Do you still have some in stock? I live in the Netherlands. Please let me know if we can come to an agreement. Thanks.

Kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom