Banned
Rating - 100%
788   0   0
Country
Czech Republic
Region
Ustecky kraj
Hi,

On sale Casablanca classic based on Amiga hw, 040 CPU, original box, system software 3.x on floppy, trackball, manual and scart cable.

Casablanca is video editing system.

Ideal for collectors ;-)

Price 200 eur incl. tracked EU shipping OR too possible swap for others Amiga hw, here buyer must pay shipping. Box with all has ca. 12 kg.

Regards, Sveta

Last edited:
Item received. The front panel totally damaged, probably due to bad transport. Awaiting proposal for solution. Thanks

Hi,

Very bad user. :-( Still waiting on photos with damaged original box... and too Deutsche post or DHL paper proof claim is canceled. PM with "canceled" is not enough.

The package is insured (and mega good packed!) and after calling on Czech post must receiver make claim on post office in Germany. You have this info and too from me offer with solution - another Casa front panel from my Friend.

I have all on my photos... You have some PM. When you is on me angry due buy Checkmate 1500 plus case where you are second (you write me PM, when canceled my first position then all ok with Casablanca!) and too very fast this public damage info after my payment this Checkmate 1500 case. This is very intentionally...

Sorry for this info but i am very angry... No problem when you write me negative feedback, you are quick on my black list and never contact me please.

Regards, Sveta

Last edited:
Sveta. I do not understand your reply here. I sent you photos of the damaged front plate. I also told you that the carrier does not allow any claim from me. You have to file the claim for the insurance as you are the contract partner for the shipping service. You said that you will check whether you can send me a spare front plate. Then I have never heard from you. I asked you whether we can solve it like that that you allow me to get the Checkmate and you replied that you will reply which you never did. Now you call me "bad user". I do not get it. The package was insured so please make sure that I get the money for the damage or provide me with a solution. That is all I am asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom