Not open for further replies.

PrivateVariable

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
United States
Region
OH
Hi everyone, I'm looking for anyone with a Sony FW900 CRT. I am willing to drive very far for it, and pay cash. I live in Ohio.

I once had a CRT for gaming, and threw it out a few years ago. Worst mistake I've made :picard

Sorry, I wasn't able to reply to that user, I could only write a new post. Thanks for looking out. I'll leave this post up in case they no longer have it.

Sorry, I wasn't able to reply to that user, I could only write a new post. Thanks for looking out. I'll leave this post up in case they no longer have it.

You should now be able to send PMs

Hello, I have a Sony GDM-FW900 with all books, POWER CABLE, BNC TO VGA, VGA TO VGA, and even a printed copy of the factory service manual, available if you’re interested. I purchased this monitor from the Sony store outlet in Delaware several years ago (2004/2005?) and used until about 2010, at which time it was stored inside in an unused bedroom closet of our home until now. PM me if your interested. monitor is in excellent condition and still works well (turned on yesterday to verify)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom