Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
NRW, 59846 Sundern
Dear community,

I have ordered the ZZ9000 for my A3000D and the reason that my Picasso II (2 MB) and my Cybervision 64 (4 MB) have to make someone else happy.

This thread is for the Picasso II. A well known gfx card that works as expected. Comes with the VGA link cable.

Taken out of my working system (A3000D) but due to the age I have make people aware that I cannot guarantee a long life for the product nor I will accept a return.

Asking: 220 EUR includes shipping in Europe (Paypal friends but I would prefer IBAN for all those that can do IBAN).

IMG_1548.jpg

Cheers

Iggi

Last edited:
@Iggi

As a newish member with a low post count can you please post a picture with a piece of paper showing your forum name and todays date

I sent payment January, 25th getting confirmation in transaction from you January 28th. Shipping promised 1 week ago, after that I haven't any update, any tracking, any item.
I sent direct email and PM. No reply to understand if it will be shipped, no problem in one week, two or 1 month in somehow getting information. I think it is the correct way to sell item.
So I'm asking help.

Last edited:
Got info from him. Sorry about that, 10 days was a good time to have doubts.

Last edited:
Still waiting... I'm not loosing hopes, next Tue will be 1 month after payment..

DHL cannot (for now..) provides info to me, I need to contact the sender. No reply for him.

We, 12.02.2020 16:48 --
The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

Please take care on him if sells other stuff to others. I'll update you.

I have a kindly request to AmiBay admins, to change from SOLD to CLOSED at least, because it is NOT SOLD. Iggy was too fast to change the thread.

thank you.

Last edited:
Never shipped. I got information from DHL his got only a reservation. This is embarrassing.
I ask help to Admins.

thank you.

This story is closed.
Fully refunded for that transaction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom