Sold Heavily expanded A1200 now split

• Thread starter Cozzer79
  • Start date
  • Replies 60
  • Views 13299
Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd Ktrl32 Control Pad sold outside of AmiBay - open to near offers on Nightlong to clear the lot :)

All items now sold - just awaiting feedback on the remaining items sold through AmiBay :) Thanks all!

Parcel arrived at the beginning of the week but I did not have time to open it until now.
Everything ok. Positive feedback left. Thank you.

Payment received and feedback left. I'll get that packaged up this evening and on its way to you tomorrow; I'll confirm tracking then.

Not had your address yet that I can see - I'll send a chaser later if I've not got it by then. Thanks! :) Edit: Got it, thanks again!
Payment sent for:

Amiga 1200 upgraded PSU (power-switched unit inside, Eos VLT60-3000) £45
PCMCIA WiFi network card (WPA2 enabled) £15
PCMCIA CF card adapter (with 1GB CF Card - blanked) £10

Address sent by PM

Heavily expanded A1200 now split

A1200 mobo received

tested it I was like why is it not working :double oh yeah no 020 cpu need a accelerator!!!

one question when does it start graphic glitching????

positive feedback left too

ea9dccaba75f98b3a2b8ee406637b9e3.jpg

Last edited:
lol - yup, no CPU fitted!

With an Indivision AGA fitted, the glitches start from cold boot - with the cable attached to it it was pushing g the right side of Lisa up, but without it fitted, I've not had it do anything worrying after several hours. Most likely a dry joint so it'll need reflowing eventally if you're not going to put an Indivision on it :)
A1200 mobo received

tested it I was like why is it not working :double oh yeah no 020 cpu need a accelerator!!!

one question when does it start graphic glitching????

positive feedback left too

ea9dccaba75f98b3a2b8ee406637b9e3.jpg

it been on for a while now and still no glitches maybe it was that last magic push you give it :LOL:

Ill try it with an indy to see what happens

Received parcel, very good shipping protection and packaging. First test booted up the BPPC but did not boot with B-Vision attached. I assume my PSU needs an update as it only provides 4A at 5V. Ordered a 12A/5V variant and will inject additional 5V to Floppy-Power-Port. Testing can start in two weeks from now as I'm busy until then, but assume everything will be fine. Great card, thanks for the deal.

Hi matey - it needs a biiiiggg PSU; Stachu recommended at least 8A on the 5V rail. On my board, I added wires for 5V, 12V and Ground from the underneath of the power supply connector to the rear of the floppy power connector - a common mod to improve power distribution. Injecting power into the floppy connector is another popular method though. Not all boards are equal! I know the 12V isn't necessary for this, but I had numerous 12V fans running from the floppy connector.
Received parcel, very good shipping protection and packaging. First test booted up the BPPC but did not boot with B-Vision attached. I assume my PSU needs an update as it only provides 4A at 5V. Ordered a 12A/5V variant and will inject additional 5V to Floppy-Power-Port. Testing can start in two weeks from now as I'm busy until then, but assume everything will be fine. Great card, thanks for the deal.

Unfortunately the BVision is showing loose pins and doesn't work :( . 160W PSU Installed and enough power is available.

Refunded for BVision - it was in working order when sent, but for whatever reason isn't anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom