Not open for further replies.

zazi77

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
italy
Region
puglia
Hi for saleC64 gs (game system) + cables , power supply, original joystick , cartridge with 4 games and sam's journey. Here a video https://youtu.be/L1ZUbqnLDrQ

Not sure how to add images.

500 euros shipping included in europe.

Last edited:
Very interested in this.
Would be great with some closeup pictures if possible.
Maybe just upload to a dropbox or smilar and share the link?

Declaring interest, 2nd place I think? pending some questions.. thanks

sorry if I disappeared guys, I was very busy and forgot about it, if you are still interested please let me know and I will add images. I also lower price to 450 + shipping.

sorry if I disappeared guys, I was very busy and forgot about it, if you are still interested please let me know and I will add images. I also lower price to 450 + shipping.

You still need to supply a proof of ownership photo or the thread will be closed

That PoO isn't good enough. It needs to have the site name, your username and the date.

Also, to any potential buyer, please don't pay for this with Paypal F&F or bank transfer. The seller has no feedback history and is selling a high value item. Use caution and common sense.

what site name? I put a paper with my name and username in the photos, I didn't know about the date anyway I took the picture this morning. Moreover , I could have no feedback history but I never scammed anyone. Anyway I have no problem with paypal with fees as long as I (ME) can trust the buyer.

I'm sure you are not a scammer. But you have no feedback history and you are selling a high value item. That is a risk for any buyer if they pay using a method with no protection.

And the site name is Amibay - the one you are currently using. We want a piece of paper (with the item for sale) clearing showing "Amibay - zazi77 - 10/3/2020"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom