Not open for further replies.

trippy86

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Country
UK
Region
London
Originally was looking to getting the original Component Video cable for digital AV for my Gamecube and quickly changed my mind when I saw the price lol

Looking for anyone who has a hdmi cable or GC video adapter

Also looking for a similar solution for my Dreamcast

Thanks guys

There are some chinese clones, you know, cheaper hardware :).... if it's ok for you, check "hdmi gamecube" at aliexpress. I'm not sure about the Dreamcast

There are some chinese clones, you know, cheaper hardware :).... if it's ok for you, check "hdmi gamecube" at aliexpress. I'm not sure about the Dreamcast

Thanks for that, got one for £29 so better than £90.

Thx again

Thread can close, thx

Last edited:
I forgot to say... Maybe you are aware of this, but the very first versions of those adapters could kill your gamecube if you move the machine suddenly/abruptly while it's powered on.
I supose that those clones are based on the V3 of the adapter, which solved that problem, but some sellers warn you to power off the gamecube before handling it.
Also, it's not recommended to update the adapter (just like some other clone products)

The people who make the non-clone products tend to put a lot of work into the products and update the firmware so it's definitely worth supporting their work. If you aren't worried about updates then the cheap ones are OK. The updates have been quite nice though. Closing thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom