bitcpy

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
Ontario
Fully working Picasso II, 2MB, V1.4. Also included is the passthrough cable.

No issues at all in my A2000.

Asking $250USD + Paypal fees (or payment as Gift) + shipping.

IMG_3652.jpgIMG_3661.jpgIMG_3660.jpg

Last edited:
Does it do PAL display modes?

And further, do you have a pic of the A2000 with Picasso II drivers installed, and Picasso screen mode? Looks like default Workbench screen mode options there.

Last edited:
Yes it does PAL modes. No, I dont have a picture with drivers installed. My SCSI drive failed so that is a fresh WB setup that I used to test all the components. It is connected through my A2320 with pass through cable and showing the multiscan mode. The video card is rendering the screen so you can see it is working.

BTW, I've been a member here for 8yrs and 100% feedback. I am not misrepresenting the condition.

Does it do PAL display modes?

And further, do you have a pic of the A2000 with Picasso II drivers installed, and Picasso screen mode? Looks like default Workbench screen mode options there.

Last edited:
Air package, no insurance, $31.50USD
Air package, tracked, 6day delivery, no insurance, $53USD
Air package, tracked. fully insurance, 4day delivery, $85.40USD

Interested. Could you possibly get an estimate what shipping might be to the UK?

BTW, I've been a member here for 8yrs and 100% feedback. I am not misrepresenting the condition.

Cheers. No one is accusing any misrepresentation here, relax. Rather, a potential buyer was asking if you have pictures of the cards screen modes, that was all.
Looks like its a moot point as the card has been sold.

Please dont misunderstand me. I wasnt being defensive or aggressive. I was merely trying to put you at ease that the card was working and provide an explanation. (y)

Cheers. No one is accusing any misrepresentation here, relax. Rather, a potential buyer was asking if you have pictures of the cards screen modes, that was all.
Looks like its a moot point as the card has been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom