Mikrokernel

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
MILANO
Hi,
For sale PPC Blizzard card good conditions upgraded by stachu100 video with this specification:

Ram 256 PC100
upgrade 040 to 060 rev6@66MHz Motorola with socketed oscillator
603e upgrade to 330MHz with original phase5 cooling system all fully functional
Amiga OS 4.1 Boxed

Price 900€
free shipping from Italy
I accept paypal

bhLFQA3d
bhLFQA3d
bhLFQA3d_t.jpghcPzahDh_t.jpgYJ1PnjV2_t.jpg5Er2sxCS_t.jpgsCGzQIbL_t.jpgcNTsMKJF_t.jpglhMMW8ov_t.jpg1tsv8No1_t.jpg

Last edited:
hi,
Why chelnov would be first I did not say that I was dropping, I just told you that at the moment I could not raise the money because the person who was to take material from me and retracted . So wait until I pass my turn before declaring chelnov first.
This is not how it works especially since my problem seems to be resolved so I should be able to pay very soon.
so for the moment please put the card in reserved condition.
If I haven't paid by tomorrow evening you can declare Chlenov first on the list. But for the moment he is second.
Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

I make the paypal payment today without fail at the price agreed by PM.
We had an agreement, please respect it.
I provide all the information for delivery by PM

- - - Updated - - -

please confirm the correct receipt of payment and delivery informations.

Last edited:
Hi,
you told me that you can't buy it righnt now, you also didn't tell me when you would have bouht it
you had to wait mine confirmation before you send the moneys
Right now the piece that you want is arleady been sold
I will give your money back

You do not respect the rules of the forum when paying by the card is not sold because chelnov did not confirm the payment then qaue moi si because I am still first.
Indeed I said that I could not pay a few days ago but I did not give up the sale so far.
Show me when I said that ???

ban request for violation of rules.

Last edited:
Sorry but you sent a private message telling that you are unable to buy this item at the moment, so i dediced to sell to another buyer, I gave you back 730 euros, paypal kept 24 euros, why i should pay the taxes?

Last edited:
Yes, but I never withdraw.
So why did I refuse my payment?
If it is to sell more expensive, you should not accept my offer which I still have the trace on our MP.
I will only withdraw my ban request if you respect our agreement.

Last edited:
this morning he came to pick it up by hand, I hadn't even seen your payment.
I have expenses to pay I couldn't wait if you told me the exact day I would have waited

Part of the rules state you must have the required funds available when you declare interest

you cannot declare and hold the item reserved for payment unless the seller agrees (we can mark a thread reserved) but in this instance the seller chose (and within the rules) to move on to 2nd inline

no rules broken

Lol
Only seller can set reserved not me...
he didn't set rules broken
He just want to sale more expansive

Last edited:
lol
You should know if he paid for it by paypal or if he came to get it at least try to be consistent when you lie ... You just didn't want to sell it at the price we agreed on.You must have sold him more expensive than 730 €

Only seller can set reserved not me...

correct
He just want to sale more expansive

you cant say that. As long as he sold it for the asking price or less no rules broken

you didnt have the funds when you declared and im sure the op will show the staff your pm to him saying just that

no more comments about lies or rules unless you have proof otherwise not just your opinion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom