Squirrel SCSI interface (with CD drive if possible)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sozzled

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
West Yorkshire
I'm recreating my childhood Amiga, including CD ROM drive link. Just wondering if anyone had a Squirrel interface. CD drive would be great too.

squirrel.jpg
Hi, I've got a squirrel interface I could part with. No software and would have to be sold as seen and untested. The photo has been take with your advert so you know this is genuine. If you PM me I'm sure we can sort something out.
Regards - Ian

I'm recreating my childhood Amiga, including CD ROM drive link. Just wondering if anyone had a Squirrel interface. CD drive would be great too.

Hi, I do have the Squirrel SCSI interface with software (from HI SOFT - 3 disks). Sadly, I discovered today that the drive itself is shot. But, SCSI drives are available on ebay . Let me know if you're interested. Oh, I should mention that the cord is in good working order, which is how I discovered the drive is shot, and it has the little "feet" on the bottom of the unit so that it rests on your desktop in comfort. I can also supply the drive case (with all of the "innards") to make attaching it to your computer easier. Again, just let me know if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom