bitcpy

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
Ontario
I have various capture & digitizer equipment that were pulled out of machines I acquired over the years. I have never used them, haven't tested them. Unknown condition.

I am not even sure what some of them are. If you guys recognize and want to make an offer, I would like to get them out of my storage closet.

I am open to all offers.

Asking $250USD for the whole lot. Payment as gift or add fees. Buyer pays shipping.

IMG_3715.jpgIMG_3716.jpg

Last edited:
According to site rules you always have to state a price, even if you are open to offers. You should know better bitcpy..

Last edited:
Interested in card on the middle or all. Sending offer.

Last edited:
Tbtorro is first inline and waiting to hear back from him. If he passes, you are the highest bidder and the items are yours.

Interested at the full asking price. Sending PM.

To be clear, I sent an offer for one card, and at the same time also sent an offer buying the whole lot at full asking price. Investigating postage options with bitcpy currently.

Last edited:
@ALL

You can't make an offer for an item if it hasn't got a price to start with.

So all offers to buy single cards are NULL and VOID.

At this moment in time only the full set is for sale.

I'll be watching this thread closely.

I found the manuals for the cards and will be including those as well.

IMG_3725.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

To be clear, tbtorro has made an offer for the entire lot at asking price. We are checking shipping costs for him to decide if it is cost effective.

After that, Pgovotsos is next in line as he wants the full lot at the asking price.

@ALL

Last edited:
Payment sent for the whole lot at full asking price.

- - - Updated - - -

@ALL

You are right davideo. For my defense: bitcpy was open to ALL offers. He didn't know he has to state a price for each item until I have reminded him. But after that, he stated a single price, and hence my offer qualifies as asking for splits - which is against the rules. I bow my head and ready to accept full responsibility for this mistake - I genuinely lost track of the rules between open offers / and set price (no offers). So of course this single card offer is invalid - no doubt about it.

Last edited:
@tbtorro

Apology accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom