A314 co-processor cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry nrc for not responding quickly enough. If you are still interested I can put you in the queue.
Other than that, I'd like this thread to be marked as "Sold" to indicate I can no longer produce cards on a queue basis. If I solder up any additional cards (after everyone in the queue has got theirs) I'll make a separate thread for those.

Hi Robban, no problem at all. Unfortunately I already spent my money on some other retro goodies, so I won't be needing an A314 anytime soon. Thx for getting back to me!

Am I too late to express interest in one? Please say I'm in time... ::sniffle:: :roll:

Hi Robban,

I haven't received the A314 yet.
You got a PM with the ticket number from BPost.

All the best,

if im using an 400 watt (32amps on 5v rail) converted to amiga psu would that be enough for pi4?

Last edited:
I realize this thread is now a month or so stale, but are there any more cards available, I would be interested in two if they are.

I got around to finishing a batch of 12 (V1.1) cards at last, and have replied to most of the users on the waiting list. Sorry for keeping you all waiting.

These cards are flashed with the latest firmware as of today, commited to the a314 repo on 20 August. I tried playing around with the new remote-mouse module and it worked just as advertised :) Had a wireless mouse connected to the Raspberry pi and could use it on the workbench just fine.
I have not tried the SANA-II network driver yet, need to install Roadshow first for that.

If a mod sees this, could you please mark this thread as "Sold"?

Hi
Same here, if still available or if you are making some more I am interested.
Sending PM
Cheers

Arrived safely in the UK yesterday, thanks - will be firing it up this weekend and very much looking forward to it. Next gen Amigas:
- UnAmiga (header) from Edu Arana with RAM expansion for multi-core
- MisterFPGA - with an Arduino for the Amiga keyboard
- Pi400
- Vampire 500 v2
- And now this :D

I ought to do a shoot out.

Thanks for putting me on the list.

I hope you'll be able to produce some 1.2 versions - if not, I'd like to get the prior version too.

Kudos! :cool:

hey :) if still available or you making some more I am also interested

will send a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom