Not open for further replies.

petraiello

Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
Country
Italia
Region
Catania City
For sale a batch of 5 pieces of AMY501, a 512k memory expansion for Amiga 500 with clock function (optional).

This is an old project of 1992 that I rejuvenate with a modern PCB design so that it could be considered as a new old stock.

AMI501.jpg

In order to meet the needs of the buyer, I can provide the following options:

1) A fully populated PCB with clock (see the footnote), tested and working (warning: due to limited shipping policies the battery will not be included)
2) A fully populated PCB without clock, tested and working (however the clock's circuitry can be soldered later)
3) The sole PCB with DIY instructions for an A500 expansion card (see photo below)

Screenshot__cr_1_lores.jpg

4) 4 pcs DRAM chip 20 pin 44C256 80-100 ns, various brands

In addition, I can provide 10 pcs of unpopulated PCBs of 1MB expansion cards for Amiga 500 plus (option 5) with assembly instructions (see photo below).

Screenshot__cr%20(2)_lores.jpg

When all will be sold out, an additional batch of PCBs will be available only when at least 5 pieces are pre-ordered.

Option> Price Euro
1 > 20
2 > 25
3 > 2.5
4 > 10
5 > 3

Sorry for the high cost but with this small batch I will not become rich as well as the buyer will not become poor.

Ask for shipping cost using registered mail and Paypal fees (if due).

Please be patient for the delivery, it could take some time due to the supplying of the components as well as my limited spare time for assembling them.

For other infos please send me a PM or reply to this thread. I will respond ASAP.

----

Note: The clock chip can be the OKI MSM6242B or Seiko/Epson RTC-62421 (DIL18 package), or RTC62423, a 24pin SMD version (the last two chips do not need the external crystal quartz).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom