For Sale Commodore 64C (shortboard) : JiffyDOS "wireless"!

MCes

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Rome
Now I'm proposing a C64C (shortboard 250469 motherboard) JiffyDOS with "wireless" solution:
it will be sufficient to plug it at the place of 251913-01 kernal+basic ROM on a socket
and it will work without piercing the case and WITHOUT EXTRA WIRES!
(If your chip is soldered to the motherboard you will need to unsolder it and install a socket)

How to handle switching between kernals?
The C64C will boot-up with standard kernal (I prefer always that on standard boot-up the machine seem not modified....)
and for swapping the kernal a RESET has to be performed, Hardware or Software!

Hardware: lowering the /RES line (example: pressing the RESET button on an external card...)
Software: typing "SYS64738"(+"RETURN").

NOTE: the price includes the $ 8 that will be paid as a copyright at the conclusion of the sale.

This mod will be assembled on request, also on sale elsewhere.
22€ (8$ royalty fees included) + eventual Paypal fees + shipping cost

C64CWIRELESS2.jpgC64CWIRELESS1.jpg

Last edited:
to be clear ,this is for the actual jiffydos plus basic switchless board right?, most short boards dont come with a socket

or..is this with the c64 shortboard as well?,its not entire clear

It replace the kernal+basic ROM 251913-01 used on 250469 motherboard (the one that has the big 64 pin PLA),
I know that normally it's without socket, but if you want to plug any kind of new kernal a socket has to be used, after this the modify can be plugghed/unplugghed without soldering any wires and without makhing holes.
https://www.c64-wiki.com/images/2/22/C64_PCB_Assy250469_Schematic252311RevB.jpg

Hello, I'm interested in the PAL version of this product; I think I must anyway checking and reporting the specific motherboard revision for this product. I'll send you a PM for questions.

Interest withdrawn as discussed, due to the characteristics of my motherboard, sorry!

Back
Top Bottom