Not open for further replies.

gifair

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Djursland
I have a Diamond Monster Sound MX300 - Vortex 2 pci audio card for sale.

I bought the audio-card brand new back when they were the best card around, I used the card in my primary computer for a number of years and during some upgrade (can't remember exactly when) I placed it in (heated) storage where it has been since.

Functionality
I plugged the card into a computer and booted a Linux - the card was found and seen in the list of PCI cards as well as in the main audio settings interface, I adjusted the volume and a "ping" came out of the speaker.

That said this is a fairly old card and is sold "as is" - it would probably be wise to replace the capacitors with fresh ones just to be safe (I could not see any signs of leakage).

Shipping
By default I will ship the card with insurance and tracking.
However I can ship it without tracking/insurance which ofcourse is much cheaper (think it can pass as a normal letter) but this will be entirely at the buyers risk/choice.
Pickup & inspection are also available in Denmark.

Kindly allow a few days for shipping.

Price
Asking price is 50 euro (was 65) or equivalent in another currency + shipping costs.
Paypal is the preferred mode of payment - gift-option sounds like the simplest but am open to alternatives assuming the buyer pays any costs associated.

mx300_1b.jpgmx300_2b.jpgmx300_3.jpg

Extra images
mx300_4b.jpgmx300_5b.jpgmx300_6b.jpgmx300_7b.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for picture. I need to find out if the card works. Request of drivers instal and test send to current owner. Thanks for help

Unfortunetly I do not currently have a compatible setup (e.g. 32bit XP with pci slot) and as such I have been unable to do an indebth driver-based test (apart from the testing described in the initial post) - but I'll look out for a test-rig in the future.

Item is still for sale (Godlike has withdrawn his interest).

Price reduced to 50euro (was 65euro)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom