Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Country
Deutschland
Region
Niedersachsen
Next try ;-)

For Sale is an Amiga 3000T

Included is a Cybervision 64 , Original Box with Polys , Keys (any guys who was interested in other offer first)….if OK with the Rules

Nothing else included (just notices Box have a Crack)

Just tested to Power on atm , but if there will be any Problem i will send 300€ back to you (not the time atm cause trying the A4000Ts)

If you want to took the Risk on your own i will include an original hump Mouse

I have 2 Options for this Sale

1: 1800€ or best offer (offers welcome)
2: Trade for a nice A1200 Setup + some Money

I would prefer to sell it on collection
shipping is also possible , guess not a very big Problem cause of the original Polys....but shipping is on your own Risk (of course i will protect it well+ extra Box)

Shipping will be around 17€ in Germany
33€ in EU
75€ most other countries

Payment cash on Collection or PayPal (PayPal is your decision Friends or add fees)

shipping will be via DHL protected up to 500€ if you want a higher insurance please let me know and i figure out Prices 011.jpg012.jpg014.jpg031.jpg032.jpg033.jpg

Last edited:
Interested!
Sent offer with accelerated a1200 + money

Last edited:
Picture from Keys and optional Mouse063.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

027.jpg Battery Area

Last edited:
Interested next in line: if you are in Bremen City , possibility to pay cash :cool:

Last edited:
@Gambler

Thank you and good luck with the sale

Thanks @Davideo

Marco06 sounds great , Bremen City is not far , if you get it i will deliver it to Bremen, thats only around 60km

@ Gambler
My brother living in this city...:cool: (Bremen) : PM with offer for you

Last edited:
Next try ;-)

Included is a Cybervision 64 , Original Box with Polys , Keys (any guys who was interested in other offer first)….if OK with the Rules

If you mean the removed thread then NO. all interest in the removed thread is null and void as no price (real price) or a full description of what was for sale was evident.

Interested

Interested

Dear friend,

I'm interested as well, next in the long queue.

Nowee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom