Not open for further replies.

gifair

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Djursland
I have a Catweasel MK4 Plus by Individual computers for sale.

1x Complete catweasel mk4 plus in box with cables, manual & driver cd.
1x Panasonic floppy 3.5" drive from my spare collection (untested)

History
I bought the unit new years ago for a build I was planing but never managed to actually build. Hence it's just been sitting in a box ever since.
I have never used the card nor have I even installed it, I have only ever removed it from the box to inspect it.

I am willing to install the card and perform (simple) tests at the request of the buyer, aslong as the requested tests does not require multi-hour fidling with drivers.

Shipping
The unit will be shipped with insurance and tracking.
Pickup & inspection are also available here locally in Denmark.
Kindly allow a few days for shipping.

Price
I have not been able to get a solid reading on the current value/going rate of these cards, so I'll offer it somewhere in the middle of the range that I did find via searching.

Asking price is 250 Euro (was 399, then 300) or equivalent in another currency + shipping costs for the unit.
Paypal is the preferred mode of payment - gift-option sounds like the simplest but am open to alternatives assuming the buyer pays any costs associated.

Available elsewhere also

cat_1b.jpgcat_2b.jpgcat_3b.jpgcat_4b.jpgcat_5b.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for your candid response.

As mentioned I struggled a bit determining the market price of this. I found indications between 200 and 500 so went with 399 as a start. From your statement I gather that one should be lucky to find one at 200 so that is definetly the low end of the scale ;-)

@CaptainCoolada your posts are against the forum rules, your first is on price discussion and is also classed has price driving, your second post is an attempt to make an offer when the seller has not indicated offers are excepted for the item on sale

Last edited:
@CaptainCoolada your posts are against the forum rules, your first is on price discussion and is also classed has price driving, your second post is an attempt to make an offer when the seller has not indicated offers are excepted for the item on sale

So sorry - I didn't realize any of this (new to the game). I'll remove/edit out the posts right away. Thank you for pointing it out.

Again, I'm sorry about it - won't happen again.

Last edited:
please put back the old price

for example

£50 (Was £75)

thanks

payment received - will provide tracking code directly to ElectroBlaster once the package is on it's way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom