Not open for further replies.

gifair

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Djursland
After some serious thought about which Amiga's I'll be focusing on going forward, I have decided that it is time to let my Paravision SX-1 go

Item(s)
1x Paravision SX-1 revision 3.0
1x SX-1 manual
1x SX-1 driver/util disk (can't even remember if there is anything useful on this)
1x 4mb 72pin SIMM module

Note that on the picture you can see that I have a 2.5" harddrive mounted on the underside of the unit - this will be removed before shipping, no harddrive include.

History
I bought the SX-1 from new back in the day, and have been using it regularly with my CD32+FMV module and never had a problem with it. Having access to a disk-drive port is a true blessing on the CD32.

For a number of years the CD32 with the SX-1 has been my goto AGA machine, and the unit have always been kept in good condition. Cosmetically it is like new (+ a little dust).

Shipping
The unit will be shipped with insurance and tracking.
Pickup & inspection are also available here locally in Denmark.
Kindly allow a few days for shipping.

Price
Asking price is 300 GBP or equivalent in another currency + shipping costs for the unit.
Paypal is the preferred mode of payment - gift-option sounds like the simplest but am open to alternatives assuming the buyer pays any costs associated.

SX1_1B.jpgSX1_2B.jpgSX1_3B.jpgSX1_4B.jpgSX1_5B.jpgSX1_6B.jpgSX1_7B.jpgSX1_8B.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom