Sold 700+ HD/2DD 3,5" Floppy disks for PC with very nice condition storage boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzler

Rating - 98%
49   1   0
Country
Netherlands
Region
Gelderland
For Sales 550+ HD/2DD floppy disks for PC with 7 very nice condition storage boxes.
Disks are not formatted so in most cases everything is still on there. Including original windows floppies and such.
They came from dry storage and are untouched for the last 20 years.
No warranty or returns on the floppies.

125 euros for the lot or 20 euros per random box add fees if not FF.
Shipping is rather cheap with DPD around europe so just drop me a note requesting a shipping quote to your country.

IMG_0863.jpg

Last edited:
Today got parcel, two boxes with 40 80 floppy disk's in each.
Both missing locking keys. Asked seller to add at least one key, but got no one :mad:

View attachment 154485

Attachments

• fdd.jpg
    fdd.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Today got parcel, two boxes with 40 floppy disk's in each.
Both missing locking keys. Asked seller to add at least one key, but got no one :mad:

View attachment 154485

What the hell? These are full boxes and contain 80 disks each. You better start counting the floppies in the box. :)
On your picture there is a full box shown of floppies. Can you post a photo from the top so people can actually see the full box only contain 40 floppies? If you count again there are 80 in each box!
I don't know what you are trying to pull here but i have send you 2 full boxes that contain 80 floppies each with keys intact (which you have not even asked for, i can hand over the full conversation if people are in doubt).
You even send me a message that all was received ok and thanked me for it. Some people...

Last edited:
Apology for misunderstanding, 40 floppy disks in row, so confirm 80 fd in box and 160 two boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom