Not open for further replies.

gifair

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Djursland
I have 2x Commodore A590 for sale (individually or together).

Item 1

Details.
Commodore A590
2MB RAM installed (was 1MB)
ROM Version: 7.0
33C93A Revision: 08
DMAC Revision: 01

Included is 1x 3d printed bracket to install/fit an Scsi2sd card.

No harddisk installed/included.
No PSU included (available elsewhere or do a psu-less mod see: http://bax.comlab.uni-rostock.de/en/hardware/amiga500/a590/ )

Condition.
Ram is tested - fully working.
SCSI controller is tested with 36gb SCSI drive - fully working (using PFSaio - direct SCSI and KS3.1.4)
Internal FAN has been removed.
An extra on/off switch (for the HD-power) has been discretely installed on the rear.

Price.
Asking price is 100 euro (was 125) or equivalent in another currency + shipping costs.
Paypal is the preferred mode of payment - gift-option sounds like the simplest but am open to alternatives assuming the buyer pays any costs associated.

If intersted kindly clearly state that it is "item 1" that you are interested in!

Shipping.
The unit will be shipped with insurance and tracking.
Pickup & inspection are also available here locally in Denmark.
Kindly allow a few days for shipping.

Pictures.
1mb_1b.jpg1mb_2b.jpg1mb_3b.jpg

Item 2 - SOLD

Details.
Commodore A590
2MB RAM installed
ROM Version: 7.0
33C93A Revision: 03
DMAC Revision: 01

Included is 1x 3d printed bracket to install/fit an Scsi2sd card.

No harddisk installed/included.
No PSU included (available elsewhere or do a psu-less mod see: http://bax.comlab.uni-rostock.de/en/hardware/amiga500/a590/ )

Condition.
Ram is tested - fully working.
SCSI controller is tested with 36gb SCSI drive - fully working (using PFSaio - direct SCSI and KS3.1.4)
Internal FAN installed but unknown condition.

Price. - SOLD
Asking price is 100 euro (was 125) or equivalent in another currency + shipping costs.
Paypal is the preferred mode of payment - gift-option sounds like the simplest but am open to alternatives assuming the buyer pays any costs associated.

If intersted kindly clearly state that it is "item 2" that you are interested in!

Shipping.
The unit will be shipped with insurance and tracking.
Pickup & inspection are also available here locally in Denmark.
Kindly allow a few days for shipping.

Pictures.
2mb_1b.jpg2mb_2b.jpg2mb_3b.jpg

Item 3 - SOLD
** Only for sale in combination with either item 1 or item 2 **

A590 Power supply - 220v version.

I only have one original A590 power supply, and is it is available if you buy one of the A590.
Kindly show your interest by stating which item(s) you are interested i.e. "Interested in Item 1 and Item 3".

Do note that if you run SD cards in the A590 (and you have a proper A500 PSU) then it should not be needed with an external PSU - have not tried this myself (yet) as I only have a bunch of scsi drives ;-)

Price. SOLD
Asking price is 20 euro or equivalent in another currency + shipping costs.

Picture.
PSUb.jpg

Overview picture for ownership proof
ownershipb.jpg

items also for sale elsewhere

Last edited:
Memory upgraded - both units now have a full 2mb ram installed.

Units now also for sale elsewhere.

Item 2 & 3 sold to Amasakre, who just informed me that the package/shipment had arived.

Only item 1 remaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom