Not open for further replies.

Rakeim132

Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Country
Australia
Region
Gold Coast
Does anyone have an extra key lock for A4000D or has a link for a replacement?

Il also looking for the LED cables... with the LEDs. :)

Thank you

Maybe not posted in the right category... can a moderator move to Want to Buy / Hardware / Amiga ? Thanks

Is the lock just an electric switch or does it physically lock the case? If it's just electric I probably have a spare for you.

If you tell me the dimensions and colours of the LEDs and how long the wire should be I can send you those too.

Bryce.

Last edited:
It's an electric switch, nothing to do with locking the case. You can use a rather cheap replacement. Please don't consider this as an advertisement, i used this one: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4Set-Too...=233484141971eb4ebfcddb14400780bcc78c59b5ae12

And here's my results:
A4K9.jpg

A4K14.jpg

A4K20.jpg

It extends by 1-2 mm from the fascia vs. the original one, but it really is nothing noticeable..

Salaxi54: looks good enough for me, thanks. Is it a straight fit or did you have to mod the case (I don’t want to touch the plastic).
[emoji1303]

Bryce: noted thank you for your help. I have no idea about the length, terminaison and LED models but I’ll check with some friends around. It has to match a case I have that is pretty empty right now... :)

You can also try an experienced locksmith to create a key for your A4000 lock, in case you want to keep the original one.

JT actually the case I just found doesn’t have any key switch nor any LED... hence why I’m asking.

Moderators can close this thread.
The replacement keys from eBay are working like a charm. Thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom