Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Row transformer for monitor commodore 1084s-D1

  1. #1
    Olivier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Country
    Italy
    Region:
    Abruzzo
    Posts
    683
    Feedback
    46 (100%)

    Lightbulb Row transformer for monitor commodore 1084s-D1

    Help me.....
    where can I find a row transformer for my monitor commodore 1084s-D1?
    yesterdaythe monitor is dead...no video signal!
    but power and sound work!
    thank you guys.

    - - - Updated - - -

    https://www.ebay.it/itm/ZEILENTRAFO-...E5c0wfnActPaG0

    - - - Updated - - -

    I need that one ...see the ebay link.
    but my monitor is a D1 version...not a P version.
    can I use a P on my monitor?
    Last edited by Olivier; 19th February 2020 at 08:17.

  2. #2
    Amibayer! Bryce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    Germany
    Region:
    Nordrhein Westfalen
    Posts
    2,382
    Feedback
    83 (100%)

    Default

    Check the exact part number on the one in your monitor. I would assume they used the same one in all 1084's.

    Bryce.

  3. #3
    Olivier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Country
    Italy
    Region:
    Abruzzo
    Posts
    683
    Feedback
    46 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    Check the exact part number on the one in your monitor. I would assume they used the same one in all 1084's.

    Bryce.
    Thank you Bryce..
    I will do it.

  4. #4
    Lead Moderator
    Administrator
    keropi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Country
    Greece
    Region:
    Ioannina
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,467
    Feedback
    159 (100%)

    Default

    Dead lopt on D monitors usually means a death sentence because if you can find a lopt it costs from 150 to 180eur last time I checked.
    I am not sure why maybe some other monitor uses it in health/industrial applications and thus the prices are jacked.
    I would just look for another 1084 if I was in your shoes....
    Aacheron and slk486 are my heroes
    A1200D mfilos ed. : ACA 1231/42 , Indivision MK2 , IDEfix Express , Subway , PicoPSU 120w custom 3.9 ROM/OS

  5. #5
    Olivier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Country
    Italy
    Region:
    Abruzzo
    Posts
    683
    Feedback
    46 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keropi View Post
    Dead lopt on D monitors usually means a death sentence because if you can find a lopt it costs from 150 to 180eur last time I checked.
    I am not sure why maybe some other monitor uses it in health/industrial applications and thus the prices are jacked.
    I would just look for another 1084 if I was in your shoes....
    Oh my god... I hope not.
    Was my first monitor! Anyway.... I will check the part number as Bryce told me.

  6. #6
    Lead Moderator
    Administrator
    keropi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Country
    Greece
    Region:
    Ioannina
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,467
    Feedback
    159 (100%)

    Default

    the D monitors are Daewoo ones, not Philips like the rest... so you need one of these flybacks: HR46045 - DCF1580 - KFS60559 - BSC23-21550 - MSH1FCT31

    there is this listing: https://www.ebay.ie/itm/LOT-OF-3-MSH...UAAOSwcGpcP6nj , but no idea how good these lopts are

    source for future reference: https://gona.mactar.hu/Commodore/mon...el_number.html
    Last edited by keropi; 19th February 2020 at 11:00.
    Aacheron and slk486 are my heroes
    A1200D mfilos ed. : ACA 1231/42 , Indivision MK2 , IDEfix Express , Subway , PicoPSU 120w custom 3.9 ROM/OS

  7. #7
    Olivier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Country
    Italy
    Region:
    Abruzzo
    Posts
    683
    Feedback
    46 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keropi View Post
    the D monitors are Daewoo ones, not Philips like the rest... so you need one of these flybacks: HR46045 - DCF1580 - KFS60559 - BSC23-21550 - MSH1FCT31

    there is this listing: https://www.ebay.ie/itm/LOT-OF-3-MSH...UAAOSwcGpcP6nj , but no idea how good these lopts are

    source for future reference: https://gona.mactar.hu/Commodore/mon...el_number.html
    great !
    Thank you so much

  8. #8
    Olivier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Country
    Italy
    Region:
    Abruzzo
    Posts
    683
    Feedback
    46 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keropi View Post
    the D monitors are Daewoo ones, not Philips like the rest... so you need one of these flybacks: HR46045 - DCF1580 - KFS60559 - BSC23-21550 - MSH1FCT31

    there is this listing: https://www.ebay.ie/itm/LOT-OF-3-MSH...UAAOSwcGpcP6nj , but no idea how good these lopts are

    source for future reference: https://gona.mactar.hu/Commodore/mon...el_number.html

  9. #9
    piacc64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Italy
    Region:
    Piacenza
    Posts
    1,982
    Feedback
    144 (100%)

    Default

    yesterday, i have ordered 8 pcs of MSH1FCT31, more info soon


    edit, site closed, refound from paypal
    Last edited by piacc64; 11th June 2020 at 14:47.

  10. #10
    Olivier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Country
    Italy
    Region:
    Abruzzo
    Posts
    683
    Feedback
    46 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by piacc64 View Post
    yesterday, i have ordered 8 pcs of MSH1FCT31, more info soon
    Hi...great.... can I have one? I will send you a pm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Found Monitor Commodore 1084S
    By Fabbry in forum Amiga
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 19th October 2016, 08:12
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23rd March 2016, 18:14
  3. For Sale Commodore 1084S-P Monitor & a Box
    By Benrad in forum Amiga
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28th February 2016, 15:24
  4. Wanted 1084S - P VDE split transformer
    By doboy in forum Other
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 9th December 2014, 15:59
  5. Closed Commodore 1084s Monitor
    By sjwaller in forum Found Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 1st November 2011, 16:02

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •