Blogger
Rating - 100%
34   0   1
Country
Denmark
Region
DK
Hi

To fund other projects, I'm letting this one go.

Bought last year from a forum member, I just never got around to installing i, and now other projects are pressing.

No RAM presently, but I have some to include for free, if needed. RAM tested on SimCheck RAM tester.

Card production date 09/98. NO SCSI!

Pictures on google drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1W9z3ldtqbPh0oJVY_YdnmftzjKv1IWjb

Priced at 1.000€ OBO

Shipping from Denmark. EU sale preferred but not exclusively. PayPal or transfer by bank. NO COD.

Thanks

/Rimmer

Last edited:
EDIT: Thanks for pointing that it has no SCSI!
Good luck and have a nice day :)

Regards

Last edited:
Money received, please close thread.

Thanks george128!

Thread can't be closed until feedback is completed.

Marked as Sold for now

Package received. By agreement with the seller waiting for the next package with RAM sticks. Then feedback will be done.

Since my last message here I wasn't able to get RAM modules which were part of the deal. I tied to connect Rimmer several times via PM messages here and via email directly but unfortunately got no any reply. If I don't hear from him on near future, I will have to (but really don't want to very much) submit negative feedback despite the fact that BPPC itself works well.

Hi George there could be many reasons for seller not responding during these times however if you have not received part of the deal and you've had no success in getting this resolved directly I recommend you open a case with PayPal (not as described) this should prompt action from the seller. Of course you should leave honest feedback of the transaction. Good luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom