Blogger
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Country
Dutchieland (Netherlands)
Region
Utrecht
Hi you folks…

I need to let go of some of my Amiga’s and hereby I’m selling my redundant A4000D with the following specs:
– Slightly yellowed facia (one pin broken)
– Recapped Amiga 4000D rev. B PAL motherboard
– A3660 build from new parts
– A3660 preventively modified with PSU mod (for more stable signal), see pictures
– Rev. 5 Motorola 68060 running at 50MHz
– 16MB + 2MB RAM (no broken sockets)
– Double Density Floppy Drive
– CD writer (black)
– Original non-yellowed 5¼" blind plate also added
– Amiga Kick 3.9
– Super Buster 11
– Recapped PSU (220V)

– Elbox Mediator A4000Di with CD and manual

– Ati Radeon 9200 128MB videocard

– Terratec soundcard (plays MP3 and Audio CD's perfectly)

– US/International keyboard

– 4GB compact flash HDD
– Tank mouse

Fitted with Coin battery and no visible damage, however, the RTC chip is not seen. Probably still an incorrect trace or something. The Amiga works just fine without.

If you can show proof of ownership of AmigaOS3.9, I leave the current (fresh) installation in-tact, otherwise it will be wiped according to Amibay rules. No games or other software included.

I’m looking for 1700 for the complete set. Willing to ship world-wide at your expense.

Accepting PayPal (Friends & Family or add 5% to cover PayPal fees) or IBAN.

Picture time:
A3360s.jpg 1 - Front-s.jpg 2 - Back-s.jpg 3 - Left-s.jpg 4 - Right-s.jpg 5 - Top-s.jpg 7 - Guts-s.jpg 8 - Memory-s.jpg 9 - Recap-s.jpg 10 - Video&Sound-s.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Prs. Maybe, and a screenshot of your libs directory and maybe a version 68060.library under cli? Thanks mate!

Hi Prs. Maybe, and a screenshot of your libs directory and maybe a version 68060.library under cli? Thanks mate!

Hi Miru,

I remembered that you could print to a file in sysinfo, but apparently it does not show the libraries in that dump. The next best thing is indeed a screendump of my libraries, see below. I've also included the version of the 68060.library:
Libs.jpg Version 68060.jpg

I hope this will answer the questions that you've had.

Awesome! Yes thats great. Thanks a lot mate. Will try that version this weekend. Take care, Miru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom