AHI Soundcard, Toccata or Prelude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump

Could be some other card, working under AHI if only its price will not ruin my budget :)

Still looking

Could be Toccata, Prelude or Prisma Megamix.

Last edited:
Thought the Prisma was just MHI and not AHI compatible which you seem to be looking for

Yes you're right. I am using my Amiga also for listening to music and Prisma is just perfect for tha, but I never had any sound card in my amiga and I just want to try how it looks like :wink: I'm not a collector. Have three amigas, still use them and really enjoy about it :wink: If I i'll get Prisma it will be good. If I will get AHI card it would be better.

Last edited:
Now you're talkin :) I think I know what project you have in mind. I have tried to find out something more about it, but I got only information that it is still in development. Maybe you know something more? Maybe price? Will it have mpegit?

You have to wait like =everybody= else... There is no definite info about the changes and pros about the older *outsold* version. ;)

Last edited:
To give you more info.... I am also "greedy" to get it and more info too.
I just asked a few shops for availability and they all told me what I've posted. ;)

So, counting the days.:cool:

To give you more info.... I am also "greedy" to get it and more info too.
I just asked a few shops for availability and they all told me what I've posted. ;)

So, counting the days.:cool:

I'm also trying to be patient my friend :) In the meantime I'm looking for some card, but I don't count on a great response.

Yup, hard to find stuff it is indeed.

I still have my Prelude Z2 in pristine condition and working, but the prisma has to achieve other "missions". ;)

Hi

Are you still after a prisma card ? I have one im im thinking of selling to fund a tf536.

Thanks for reply. I read a little about amiga music cards and collected some more money. I think better for me would be an AHI card and this is what I will be hunting at the moment.

Thanks Mark, sent you a PM.

atalante, yeah, AHI is really important if you wanna play a little harder with a real "musiccard" (which isnt the prisma really). Good Luck!!

Last edited:
Still looking.

Can I ask the moderator to change the title of the thread to "AHI Soundcard, Toccata or Prelude." <Done>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom