Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Country
England-Shire, UK
Region
High Wycombe,UK
Atari STFM 512 computer

Has the usual, honest amount of yellowing

The floppy drive works (or it did so a year ago) when I added a flashed Gotek and flashfloppy firmware, thats fitted/propped up inside so it boots to HXC file-selector menu, hit F7 and it mounts, reboots and you're in the game.

The bad: one of the keys is loose, but comes with a replacement 'stalk' for you to fit yourself, see pic.

The good: no mouse BUT comes with a super-small ps2/usb mouse adaptor. I think this caters for amiga or ST.

New mouse/ joystick extender cable!

and have a nice retrocomputer shack RGB scart cable

and a couple floppies.

UK locations preferred due to logistics, £90 (was £100) paypal gift for the lot, plus UPS/parcelforce signed-for delivery tbc.

PS have the sd card as well, but please note the game images will need to be wiped before I post it (for rules!) so are illustrative only. You can also have a clone Atari 2600 joystick, which is also c . 1 year old

pics will follow in a few hours or days, any questions please shout!

iain

- - - Updated - - -

Screenshot 2020-03-08 at 16.28.25.jpg

action pic: more to follow

Last edited:
more pics!

IMG_4407.JPG

Game selector menu. the ST boots into this, choose a game (up right left right - to move up down the list, or quickly through A-Z) press F7 and it reboots into that game.

Gotek not visible as its inside:)

IMG_4417.JPG

IMG_4412.JPG

IMG_4406.JPG

IMG_4409.JPG

spare part and loose key:
IMG_4410.JPG

IMG_4419.JPG

usb mouse adaptor and extension for mouse and joystick:
IMG_4408.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4415.JPG
    IMG_4415.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 2
feedback received from Torncore as the box has arrived, I'm leaving +ve feedback now. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom