fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Here's a little A1200 I put together with my case that was left over from my Tower project.

Timtheloon sorted me out with a Motherboard (fully recapped) and CF card, then I traded for a nice Amitek Hawk 8mb Ram board and got a nice little Gotek.

This is a pretty cool little setup, I'm quite pleased. Was expecting a little more from OS3.1.4 but it's quite nice once you add BestWB, DOpus and WHDLoad to it. Looks pretty and not heavy on the system. Using Zetr0's awesome AGLaunch to run the games.

20200314_182304.jpg

20200314_182758.jpg 20200314_183628.jpg

20200314_211301.jpg 20200314_212834.jpg 20200314_213215.jpg

Will probably add a few more bits to it as I go :cool:

Last edited:
I spy with my little eye, a Gotek and maybe even a 16gb CF card from yours truly :woot:

Nice little setup you got there!

I spy with my little eye, a Gotek and maybe even a 16gb CF card from yours truly :woot:

Yeah Tim sorted me out with the CF from your set. Gotek is working a treat, cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice wee setup there! Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers, thanks again for the trade, the ram board is great.

No problems, and likewise for the ssd. Loving it. Glad the board is getting some use.

Likewise the SSD as it would be overkill for a setup like this. I was going to use it in my tower but I've got a 64gb CF in there at the moment which is working well

A Nice A1200 Wedge, and knowing you is more than likely gonna get a few more expansions :LOL:

Yeah Tim sorted me out with the CF from your set. Gotek is working a treat, cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers, thanks again for the trade, the ram board is great.

No problems, and likewise for the ssd. Loving it. Glad the board is getting some use.

Likewise the SSD as it would be overkill for a setup like this. I was going to use it in my tower but I've got a 64gb CF in there at the moment which is working well

Yeah that makes sense. The CF does the job well

A Nice A1200 Wedge, and knowing you is more than likely gonna get a few more expansions :LOL:

Other than some fine tuning I'm pretty satisfied with where I'm at. Would love a new A4000 motherboard, the ATX is intriguing but that's probably a way off yet...

Nice setup. I've never owned a 1200 or AGA machine, but keeping my eyes open for one. They look fun!

Nice setup. I've never owned a 1200 or AGA machine, but keeping my eyes open for one. They look fun!

They are indeed, I'm always drawn back to the in their wedge state maybe as it was my first Amiga or maybe it really it's all you need to play 99% of the games available?

Back
Top Bottom