AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Country
Netherlands
Region
Wageningen
Hi all,

Cleaning out some unused Amiga gear to save money for other things...

As I'm not using my PicassoIV (I'm on a CV64) it can go on to a new home. It's in perfect condition and was working fine in my A4000D last week, 100% guaranteed working. The scan-doubler is still attached to the board.

Asking €450 €400 (plus shipping) by Revolut, IBAN or Paypal (as gift or + fees), please ask me for a shipping quote (will only ship with track and trace and insurance).

​Still available - lower price!

IMG_3833.jpgIMG_3834.jpgIMG_3836.jpgIMG_3837.jpg

Last edited:
Nice card and a N version always wondered what the difference is between a 1.2 & 1.2N is?

Interested

going to look into this

- - - Updated - - -

Interest withdrawn

Last edited:
To be honest, I have no idea. I had a 1.2 that I sold years ago and this 1.2N and have not experienced any difference.

There're both listed at http://amiga.resource.cx/exp/picasso4 but look very similar.

Nice card and a N version always wondered what the difference is between a 1.2 & 1.2N is?

Interested

going to look into this

I had a quick google and found this about the N-version:

The picture in the attachment shows my Picasso IV 1.2N. It seems the FliFi is socketed. The main differences compared to earlier revisions of the board are: 30ns (?) RAM instead of 50ns, there are nicer labels on the jumpers, and the firmware chip is no longer socketed (it is on my older 1.2 PicassoIV).

Last edited:
The backplate has a little bend to it indeed, apologies for missing to mention that in the post. It's only the bracket, see attached photo!

IMG_3839.jpg

Can you both leave feedback so that this can be closed and archived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom