Various Big Box Amiga Bits and Bobs (TF534, Xsurf, Rapid Road Cybervision 64 etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milesunder

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Bristol
Hello,

I have a number of items that I wish to sale from my Big Box Amigas. I have decided to sale them because I no longer use them and/or have upgraded to a different component.

NOW SOLD - First up is a Rapid Road Clockport two Single-USB edition.

This has never been used or installed and comes with all components with the exception of the manual. Although I am sure this can be found online somewhere.

Figure I am looking for is 100 GBP for this.

IMG_1263.jpg IMG_1262.jpg

Second lot to sell are two TF534 cards.

Please note that the first card has been built and flashed with all the firmware and is working. It was working in my Amgia 2000. The second card has only had all the components assembled on the board. No firmware has been uploaded to the card. I have tried and don't have the time to do it. This card in question was assembled by a colleague where I work and does PCB work as part of his job. so the workmanship is there. However I am selling it as spares or repairs.

So i am selling them as two seperate items

No 1 - Fully working card with CoProcessor - 130 GBP
No 2 - Assembled card no CoProcessor or firmware - 100 GBP

IMG_1265.jpg IMG_1264.jpg IMG_1266.jpg

Third lot is an xsurf gen 1 card

This is a card I have had for many years and I had planed to use this and the rapid road together. However, I bought a Mediator and now no longer need them. The card was pulled from my a4000 in working condition.

Again looking for 100GBP

IMG_1271.jpgIMG_1273.jpg

UPDATE - Fourth lot is a 'Faulty' Cybervision 64 Card.

This is a Phase 5 card I purchsed it a couple of years ago but to be honest I have had a issue where every now and again I would get a Roxxler error and I would end up with a Guru error screen. I don't know if this is down to a faulty chip, it not being configured correctly but I now don't use it. I don't know if it is me, the card or my Amiga. Could have been my Amiga as after pulling the card I had my 4000 recapped and repaired. The card never went back in. I used it with an A2320 scandoubler card and most of the time it was fine.

UPDATE - Since putting this up for sale someone asked me to post a video of it working. Which I have done. If anyone is interested in the card then I am happy to share the video link of it working in my A4000d.

Price I am looking for is 200GBP

IMG_1274.jpg

Fifth lot is a Voodoo Banshee.

It was again working in my Mediator but I have since upgraded the card.

Looking for 70GBP

IMG_1269.jpg

Sixth and final lot is a2091 with v7,0 ROMs

SCSI a2091 card. With 2mb of memory and will come with SCSI disk and the cable and power led. Worked when I took it out of my a2000 a few months ago.

Price I am looking for is 90GBP

Will attach photo in another post.

Postage
Due to the current situation with CV19 it may take a couple of days to ship the items. Postage will be additional to the purchase price. I always try to ship with enough insurance to cover the cost of the item so postage my not be cheap. If the items are sold worldwide I will not be held liable for any customs / import charges.

Payment
Please note that I will only except PayPal in my local currency GBP. Please either pay friends and family or with insurance at the total price including postage + 4% to cover fees

Returns
Due to the age of the items no reutrns are permitted and are sold asis. I have tried to been honest with the condition of the items but cannot guarentee that they will survive the journey. Although they will be well packaged.

Ts & Cs
Normal Amibay rules apply. I do reserve the right to advertise the items for sale on other sites.

Happy to answer any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_1261.jpg
    IMG_1261.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Next in line for CV64.

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_Z00AD przy użyciu Tapatalka

you are first in line. Please send me a PM

- - - Updated - - -

Expressing an interest in:

Both TF534's.

Will PM.

Electroblaster - You are 1st in line for the TF534s. PM Sent

- - - Updated - - -

Rapid Road is now sold to Nowee. Will update op in a bit.

Payment received and now have to ship.

Courier has been arranged. Will be collected tomorrow. Will provide tracking details when I have them.

Interested next in the Cybervision64, sending PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom