austinsom

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Dorset
Previously posted seeking an A1200 M/B and 1240 accelerator, but now will also consider taking a whole Amiga 1200. Motherboard revision unimportant, neither does it have to be recapped, although that would be nice. A PAL model is also preferred. It can be yellow, white, any colour really, as long as everything works. Doesn't need any expansions either, but happy to discuss if they are fitted already. No peripherals are needed as I have several PSU and mice already, so just the A1200 itself.

In terms of prices so as not to disappoint. Non-recapped A1200, no psu, no accessories £160 including postaage to me. If the unit is recapped I'll go up to £200, again with postage to me. So, as postage is factored in to my pricing, it makes more sense fro these to come from the UK.

I will consider items shipped from anywhere in the world, but this will all depend on the overall cost!

Hopefully someone out there has something!

Last edited:
Hello, I have an Apollo 1240 card available, I'm in the UK. be aware that the A1200 board may need the time fix applied, its rare but something you should be aware off.

Happy to list here :)

Steve

Last edited:
Hello, I have an Apollo 1240 card available, I'm in the UK. be aware that the A1200 board may need the time fix applied, its rare but something you should be aware off.

Steve

Hi Steve - thanks for the post. I'd be interested to hear about that Apollo 1240! I ran a 1240 and 1260 years ago on the very board I have just sent you for a recap ;) It will be the one that turned up double boxed, due to the initial smaller box having been sat on (without the board in)!

Cheers (y)

Just replied to your PM :)

Steve

Hi Steve - thanks for the post. I'd be interested to hear about that Apollo 1240! I ran a 1240 and 1260 years ago on the very board I have just sent you for a recap ;) It will be the one that turned up double boxed, due to the initial smaller box having been sat on (without the board in)!

Cheers (y)

If you have still some A1200 for sale I would be happy to get a PM. As a newbie I can't write to you at the moment. Sorry for posting to this thread.

If you have still some A1200 for sale I would be happy to get a PM. As a newbie I can't write to you at the moment. Sorry for posting to this thread.

rnienhaus, I understand that you are new but you should not be asking in this thread anyway this is someones wanted thread you need to create your own "Wanted" Thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom