help with a Mister FPGA

cugar124

Country
England
Region
Norfolk
Hi Guys
I know some of you have the MISTer boards and I wonder could you help me please?

I have setup the SD Card as per instructions on the Github site but as soon as I add anything to the card other than the install which boots first time until then, at which point it wont boot.
So to clear the Mud intial install with no cores or roms boots to the MISTer menu then I put the card back into my PC's SD card reader and add roms and cores and now it wont boot tried two cards 8gb that comes with the FPGA board and a brand New 32GB card.

THanks for the Help Guys

Al:eek::ninja:(y)

I use ftp over cat5 and leave the card in

but ugflip (forgot the spelling) on amibay is experienced in setting up cards

also i dont manually install cores i use the update scripts and it puts them all in the correct folders automatically.

there's even a script to get all the arcade cores and any required mame roms etc.

Last edited:
ahh brillant so it is as I thought need to look at the scripts thanks buddy will try to get in touch with ugflip too

little update on this mind bending machine now able to access using dopus on the PC and the FTP client works brillantly just wish the damn DE10 booted reliably anyone suffered this problem with it?

got the replacement today all working so far other card still nothing even with the new 8gb card that came with the replacement machine. so heres Hoping

OK all working great so far same card used with same software as other Board and it works great so its a duff DE10 that caused all my wows. this thing rocks so easy to setup and use once you have a working board defo would buy again DIGIKey had the board to me in 2days twice in lockdown they are stars. will post some pics later

pics

pics

Putty says it all sd ram fault with the first board

Attachments

• 20200429_155443_HDR.jpg
    20200429_155443_HDR.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 0
Pics

Pics

Well Now have my Mister In an OLD 1986 CBM64 case and works great with the Keyrah v2b Keyboard functions good too but need to config the Keys to do things I want too.

Only thing I would have loved would have been to rig up a 3d Printed frame for the unit with the Ports done like the A600 one. Has Anyone done this yet?

Attachments

• 20200529_103403_HDR[1].jpg
    20200529_103403_HDR[1].jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20200529_102245[1].jpg
    20200529_102245[1].jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom