Not Amiga, but very exited to add these to my collection.

RuneRider

A1000 Keeper of the Faith
Country
Canada
Region
Alberta
I recently acquired some very rare IBM items for my collection. All are version 1.0 first editions. Sadly the DOS 1.0 disk has some writing on it as you can see. I've no idea how to remove it without risking damage to the label, so will likely just leave it as is.

I never thought I'd ever find a set like this. :woot:

IBM01.jpg Games.jpg DOS1.jpg

Nice (y)

Remember Amibay is not just an Amiga Site, it caters for all Retro computers ;)

We love seeing them all, I've learned so much since I joined and I am still learning and finding exciting new "old" equipment and software I did not know about

My dad had those IBM books. I remember them sitting on his shelf. Just brought back some nostalgic memories right there. He did work for IBM back in the day.

My dad had those IBM books. I remember them sitting on his shelf. Just brought back some nostalgic memories right there. He did work for IBM back in the day.

Too bad you don't have access to all the items he likely had during his time at IBM. I'm very lucky to have picked up an NOS 5150 several years ago. Sadly, I've now added old OS's and original software to my "hobby". :roll:

- - - Updated - - -

Nice (y)

Remember Amibay is not just an Amiga Site, it caters for all Retro computers ;)

We love seeing them all, I've learned so much since I joined and I am still learning and finding exciting new "old" equipment and software I did not know about

Thanks. Since my collection is about more than just the Amiga, I get more items for other systems.

Very nice find. I'm kinda jealous because of that.

Wysłane z mojego moto g(7) play przy użyciu Tapatalka

Back
Top Bottom