Blogger
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Country
England-Shire, UK
Region
High Wycombe,UK
Ok

passing on an Odroid advance go, these are unobtainium at the moment, massively powerful cpu/gpu (perhaps twice a pi3) - great at emulation, emulation station and retroarch etc.

I've presently got it loaded with snes, megadrive, all the usual handheds, lots of ataris, arcade, neogeo, FBA, etc. i'm told it does PSP and PS1. Dreamcast? reports vary. N64 seems pretty damn good but might have to swap the emulator being used

box, charge cable.

£80 paypal gift all in, plus £8 UPS or royal mail signed for, UK preferred for logistics. Payment within a day of selling please, i really don't want to sell it and wait week(s).

review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45yqBPyUuIM

spec:
ProcessorCPU : RockChip RK3326(Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A35 1.3GHz)
GPU : Mali-G31 Dvalin
Memory1GB (DDR3L 786Mhz, 32 Bits bus width)
StorageSPI Flash(16Mbytes Boot), Micro SD Card slot(UHS-1 Capable interface)
Display3.5inch 320×480 TFT LCD (ILI9488, MIPI interface)
AudioEarphone Jack, 0.5Watt 8Ω Mono
BatteryLi-Polymer 3.7V/3000mAh, Up to 10 hours of continuous game playing time

There are lots of downloadable installs available; emulelec, debian buster, several loaded 128gb and bigger from arcadepunks, pre built images (I presently use retro roller that has some nice enhancements and FTP'ed my own retropie folders and xmls over.

if it helps, buyer can have my present 128gb micro sd card for £15, though that would be for the used 128gb media card only, ie clearly i'm not selling any software.

NOTE photo's will come shortly, those of games are illustrative only, no actual games included for rules!

EXTRAS: I'll include the official usb wifi dongle so you can FTP stuff onto it, SSH to the device. Its useless without. ALSO my 1st kit arrived with a loose power button so it comes with a complete, unopened board (with loose power button) so you can have that as a spare or sell on as you wish.

IMG_4735.JPGIMG_4741.JPGIMG_4746.JPGIMG_4747.JPGIMG_4743.JPG

boxed, awaiting funds from electroblaster (today saturday please) so it can go to buyer on monday.

Last edited:
electroblaster, reply please. I'll need move onto next in line tonight.

I PM'ed you my paypal address sat am. cheers

electroblaster, reply please. I'll need move onto next in line tonight.

I PM'ed you my paypal address sat am. cheers

You've waited long enough. You can move on if wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom