Sold A1200 and A4000d chipsets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, sorry for the lack of updates - work isn't exactly slowing down.

I seem to have found the source of some of the package delays (sigh) - seem that my local postal office (it's part of a supermarket), have been screwing around with the packages for both my carriers (PostNord and GLS). So they haven't been (1) sent at all (2) routed correctly.

They have assured me that the packages will register with the tracking around Tuesday next week and get sent to the correct destinations after that.

Again, I'm sorry about this - if anyone wants refunds, please contact me - I fully understand.

All the best,
Stefan

Hello Screemo.
If you still have some left and if you allow just a sale of ONE (1) Super Buster 11, then I would like to declare interest, shipping to Germany.
PS: this is an extra need which has nothing to do with the Super Buster 11 and CIAs lost in shipping that we are discussing separately... :)

Sending PM now.

As screemo stated in this topic. There are problems with the shipments. My shipment hasn't moved at all. Status is The parcel data was entered into the GLS IT system; the parcel was not yet handed over to GLS. since 14-1-21

Hello !

I have now made sure that all paid for chips have tracking registered and is on their way with their respective couriers.

Packages were sent with GLS in EU, and PostNord for the remainder (Schwitzerland, Canada, USA etc).

I have spent a lot of time tracking down each and every package (including talking to people at the GLS hub to figure why some were not moving for this long, and yelling at people in the PostNord local facility here).

Sorry again for all those who had to wait this long - and do contact me if you have questions or problems.

Again - sincere apologies for all this fuss.

Best,
Stefan

I think everyone has to relax it took a while for me to receive my package back in June but I waited because I think Screemo is going out of his way to sell all of us a product that we really need. I for one want to thank you very much!

I think everyone has to relax it took a while for me to receive my package back in June but I waited because I think Screemo is going out of his way to sell all of us a product that we really need. I for one want to thank you very much!

100% with you in that.
This is a massive task and we should be thankful that Screemo has proposed himself and now locked himself into it.
Stefan is a super kind person, always available to answer emails and PM.
Big kuddos to him.

Thanks for the kind words, both of you - really appreciate it :) - (this also goes to the rest of the amibayers I've been in touch with over PMs and email).

If it weren't for the sane nature of the people on this forum, I probably wouldn't have continued to sell chips.

PS: I'm keeping an eye on the tracking I can, but please message me if you encounter any wierd things - at least in denmark I should be able to push them again if needed.

Best,
Stefan

Thanks for your effort Stefan. Once you got it going, it went fast. Chipset has arrived! Now I realize... I had to order some CIA's as well... Don't know why I didn't.

Feedback given

Last edited:
Declaring interest in one A4000 Custom Chipset (6 chips) + Super Buster 11 and Pair of CIA chips.

Sending PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom