Sold Amiga 500 Chicken Lips rev 5 board, space invaders keyboard, recapped, unit only

Status
Not open for further replies.

VosCoBoss

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Country
Nederland
Region
Overijssel
Hi!

I am selling this nice condition, early Amiga 500. For the most part it is a proper Chicken Lips (embossed logo), however the bottom case has likely been replaced at some point in time. It has a slightly different colour and the serial number is higher than what I'd expect on an early unit. I believe that later Chicken Lips units did come with the rev 5 board so the board might still be the one that came with the unit from the factory. The keyboard is the well sought after and ever-popular, ever-white Space Invaders variant. As seems common with these keyboards, the LED's needed a PCB repair. This does not have any effect on functionality and they work absolutely fine.

I have recapped the mainboard a couple of weeks ago, using a quality recap kit from Amigastore.eu. ROM version is 1.2.

Unit has been tested using AmigaTestKit 1.7. Everything works, but serial and parallel port have not been tested due to not having and not wanting to build a dongle (anyone who uses those ports anyway??). Memory test has ran for hours without errors. If you want any further test results or would like me to test function X or Y, feel free to drop me a message.

I'm asking 200 euro including shipping within the EU. Add 25 for shipping to the USA. Contact me for a quote for shipping it elsewhere.

I accept Paypal (F&F or add fees) and IBAN bank transfer. Any costs except bare shipping costs are for the expense of the buyer.

IMG_3330.jpgIMG_3331.jpgIMG_3338.jpgIMG_3329.jpgIMG_3337.jpgIMG_3336.jpgIMG_3332.jpgIMG_3335.jpgIMG_3327.jpg

Interested! I'll PM you... :)

- - - Updated - - -

Well as a new user I can't send PMs yet...

- - - Updated - - -

Try again...

Deal is in motion, payment received, preparing for shipment

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom