AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Fife
Hi folks,

For consideration, here we have my trusty ACA 1233n accelerator card, in excellent used condition, boxed with original instructions. Owned from new and used in a very tidy system.

Fitted with a 40MHz 68030 processor (incl. MMU) in gold/ceramic and 128MBytes physical memory. 1MByte of this memory is reserved for Kickstart re-mapping.

Specification:

● For Amiga 1200 and Amiga 500 with ACA 500
● Full 68030 with MMU running at 40MHz
● 128MB Fast Memory (32-bit) with burstmode support
● 1MB reserved for MapROM feature
● PCMCIA compatible

Software can be downloaded from the Individual Computers website (I can probably put this on a floppy disk if required)

I'm looking for £200 plus postage (UK and EU only).

IMG_20200521_184026.jpg IMG_20200521_183409.jpg IMG_20200521_232455.jpg IMG_20200521_184235.jpg IMG_20200521_184249.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,

AndyC

(Photos to follow shortly)

Last edited:
Hi folks,

For consideration, here we have my trusty ACA 1233n accelerator card, in excellent used condition, boxed with original instructions. Owned from new and used in a very tidy system.

Fitted with a 40MHz 68030 processor (incl. MMU) in gold/ceramic and 128MBytes physical memory. 1MByte of this memory is reserved for Kickstart re-mapping.

Specification:

● For Amiga 1200 and Amiga 500 with ACA 500
● Full 68030 with MMU running at 40MHz
● 128MB Fast Memory (32-bit) with burstmode support
● 1MB reserved for MapROM feature
● PCMCIA compatible

Software can be downloaded from the Individual Computers website (I can probably put this on a floppy disk if required)

I'm looking for £200 plus postage (UK and EU only).

View attachment 157228 View attachment 157229 View attachment 157230 View attachment 157227 View attachment 157226

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,

AndyC

(Photos to follow shortly)

Hi!

Interested, I will send PM

kind regards

Balazs

Forum rules would suggest that WayneJ4 is first in line, as Bladerunner_Dec did not strictly declare interest.

Happy to take a steer from the admins.

Thanks,

AndyC

Forum rules would suggest that WayneJ4 is first in line, as Bladerunner_Dec did not strictly declare interest.

Happy to take a steer from the admins.

Thanks,

AndyC

Has AndyC states here, your problem is you used the term "I maybe interested"

Buying on AmiBayDeclare interest:
If you wish to buy an item, you must declare interest in the thread and then send a PM to the seller within 24 hours otherwise the seller may move on to the next in line. If there are multiple items on offer, you must specify which item(s) or how many you're interested in. In both cases, this should be clear and unambiguous. Please avoid vague statements like "PM sent" or "I might be interested in...", use direct wording such as , "I am interested in...". The clearer you are in your assertions the less likely there will be any ambiguity as to who is next in line. Remember, English isn't everyone's first language here.

Last edited:
a interest is an interest once the question was answered i moved to pm so cant see the issue i was clearly first

- - - Updated - - -

Are you a Admin?

a interest is an interest once the question was answered i moved to pm so cant see the issue i was clearly first

- - - Updated - - -

Are you a Admin?

No, I'm just your friendly neighbourhood Amibayer, I'm just showing you where the ambiguity is in your initial declaration of interest, but I will add, the Members after you do state next inline, so they see it has a deceleration of interest so this may save you.

Last edited:
To clarify,

From what I can gather, Bladerunner_Dec's initial post does not strictly constitute a declaration of interest, as per the rules.

WayneJ4 PM'd me before Bladerunner_Dec to confirm his declaration of interest. I replied to him, acknowledging this and confirming that I believed him to be first in line, as per the comments above.

The fact that WayneJ4 posted "next in line" shouldn't have any bearing on this.

Again, I'm happy for Amibay admins to rule on this one, but for me it seems pretty straightforward.

Thanks,

AndyC

declaring interest is what i did and believe that is enough for me to be first,i asked a question which as soon as you answered i sent a pm to finalise the sale the fact people put next in line tells me that they took it as me being first to declare an interest aswell ,hopefully the admins will sort this out and i will respect there decision but i think its clear cut i was first to show the interest and therefore i am entitled to be the first inline for the sale

Hi Glenn,

You said you "may be interested", then asked where I was located, despite it being visible in my profile. I answered your question later in the evening when I reviewed the various responses.

I didn't receive a PM from you until 23:58 last night.

I have asked the moderators to confirm.

Thanks,

AndyC

Just for clarification my "next in line" meant that I would be next in the official line of interested parties and in this case its after Wayne. I believe it doesn't matter who PM's the seller first but who clearly and openly states in the post being interested is actually in line for the item being sold.

"I might be interested", "I'm a little interested", "possibly interested" etc does not count as being interested and subsequently does not place you in line for the item. You need to clearly state your interest and a simple "Interested" is enough. At least in my book and I do believe also in Amibays book. Correct me if I'm wrong.

And guys, how hard is it to write "Interested"? Not so hard, even for us not native English speakers.. ;)
BR,
Rontti

Bladerunner_Dec have you PM'd the Admin? it will hopefully get you a quicker response and it guarantees the Admin will see this issue remember they do not constantly patrol Amibay :LOL:

davideo and Sardine are two Admins to name a few you could try

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom