Closed Sony Playstation SCPH-1002 (PAL) Boxed with Modchip & Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watson

Forth Year Navvie
Staff member
Staff Moderator
Blogger
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Country
England
Region
Nottingham
The console is in fantastic cosmetic condition with just a few light marks, and is in full working order.

Complete with original box, styrofoam inserts, demo disc, 1x PS controller, 1x PS memory card, standard A/V RF cable, power cable (uk plug), and 2 games Actua Golf 2 - Formula 1, both in excellent condition.

The console also has a modchip fitted to play games from all regions.

Asking: £45 + shipping (can be collected).
Location: Nottingham UK Payment: Cash, PayPal (buyer is responsible for any PayPal fees).

Postage & Packaging: £9.30 UK Mainland ( ParcelForce 48 - with tracking and insurance).
Overseas buyers welcome, ask for shipping Quote.

Notes!
*Price is final - no negotiations in PM!
*Declaration is to be followed by PM.
*If contact and payment arrangements haven't been made within 48 hours, I will move on to the next in-line without any further contact.
*Overseas buyers are responsible for any customs import taxes/duties where applicable.
*And responsible for currency conversion fees where applicable.

Advertised outside of Amibay.

Attachments

• DSC_0016-.jpg
    DSC_0016-.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0020 (amibay)-.jpg
    DSC_0020 (amibay)-.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0017-.jpg
    DSC_0017-.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0018-.jpg
    DSC_0018-.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0019-.jpg
    DSC_0019-.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0021-.jpg
    DSC_0021-.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0022-.jpg
    DSC_0022-.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0024-.jpg
    DSC_0024-.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0025-.jpg
    DSC_0025-.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0026-.jpg
    DSC_0026-.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
More pictures. DSC_0028-.jpgDSC_0029-.jpgDSC_0032-.jpgDSC_0031-.jpg

@csabanw, Shipping to Hungary would be £23

Please note the price of the PlayStation is actually £45, and not £35 ( was a typo, which i have now fixed) - sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Next in line, requesting a quote to Greece if the above goes south.

£23.34 via ups with tracking and insurance.

As stated above the price of the PlayStation is £45, and not £35.
You are welcome to withdraw interest.
Once again, apologies for the error.

Last edited:
Interested. Third in line?
Yes of.course. I'm waiting on csabanw, and F2bnp is next inline.

If i don't hear anything in the next 36 hours i will pass on to the next.

Last edited:
I'm still interested in the machine, just waiting on csabanw, so let me know if they pass.

Just a couple of further questions:

-How well does the console play original and backup copies? The only reason I'm looking into getting a PS1 is that my current one is rather finicky and chinese replacement drives didn't really help :(

-Would you be willing to remove some stuff that is extraneous to me, such as the controller, cables and perhaps even the games? I suspect that they might be driving the postage costs a little bit higher and if I can shave some of that off, I'd be a little more willing to grab it :).

Thanks in advance!

I'm still interested in the machine, just waiting on csabanw, so let me know if they pass.

Just a couple of further questions:

-How well does the console play original and backup copies? The only reason I'm looking into getting a PS1 is that my current one is rather finicky and chinese replacement drives didn't really help :(

-Would you be willing to remove some stuff that is extraneous to me, such as the controller, cables and perhaps even the games? I suspect that they might be driving the postage costs a little bit higher and if I can shave some of that off, I'd be a little more willing to grab it :).

Thanks in advance!

The console plays PAL original very well, and US backups well too, i haven't tried any Japanese games, but assume they would play just as good.

I am not willing to separate any of the items, this is being sold collectively together. I very much doubt the other items are driving up the postage cost, this is only a 3 kg parcel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread cleaned up.... happy that 1st 2 member have a choice at £35

@Sardine @Watson Thank you for clearing up this misunderstanding about the price. I still interested for the console for GBP 35 + postage. PM sent to Watson.

- - - Updated - - -

Payment send.

@Sardine @Watson Thank you for clearing up this misunderstanding about the price. I still interested for the console for GBP 35 + postage. PM sent to Watson.

- - - Updated - - -

Payment send.
Sold to csabanw.
Payment received, thank you.

Shipping on Tuesday, tracking information to follow shortly.

Shipping arranged, and tracking information provided. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Delivered and feedback exchanged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom