s2sedan

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
germany
Region
hamburg
new Converters from Yamaha

used in different combinations on Amiga (search for V769970)

80 Euro each (excl. shipping)

PayPal Gift or buyer pays fees

SCSI2.jpg

Attachments

• SCSI.jpg
    SCSI.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
payment received, and first unit send to dorken

no answer from Wrangler, will wait until tomorow, than silverdr is next in line

Last edited:
Received yesterday. For I think the first time in my life, I plugged in a piece of SCSI kit and it worked straight away!! All good and positive feedback left.

For I think the first time in my life, I plugged in a piece of SCSI kit and it worked straight away!!

Sorry for posting here, I hope I wont break rules...

About these SCSI Adaptors, there are THE BEST you can get, honestly. I remember having some coming with older (godlike) Yamaha SCSI drives. :cool:

So grab it while you can!!

Are there others available?

Inviato dal mio PRA-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi, a few questions:
could these be used with a IDE-CF adapter in cascade? and a 2.5 IDE drive? (I assume you need a converter cable for the power + data).
What's the maximum speed?
Anyone got them working with a HD508+?

thanks!

Won't work with CF-Cards! Only "true IDE" Drives....

Seems that "will work with most CF card(adaptor)s" is more likely.

In case yours wont work you'll need a really more expensive SCSI/IDE bridge like the ACARD AEC-7720U Ultra SCSI-to-IDE Bridge Adapter ...

No Problems here with Noname IDE->CF Adapter und Noname 4GB CF Card or a 160GB IDE HD

Max HD Size is 128GB since this Adapter doesnt support LBA48, but 128GB for Classic Amiga...

Speed ist near the Fast SCSi 10MB/sec limit. Fastlane ZIII in Buster09 Mode reach 8,9MB/sec with manual aktivated Sync Mode and 15Byte Transfer. Default Settings reach 5,5MB/sec Sync or 3,3MB/sec Async

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom