Sold Warpengine 040 128mb with adapter and rev6 060.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finntuitive

Blogger
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Wales
Hi guys. Such is the nature of the pandemic, I am having to let my gear go. Priorities ey.

I am selling my beloved Warpengine 040. It has the stock 040 with it and 128mb on the board. Also have an 060 adapter and rev6 060 cpu.
This was tested running fine at 80mhz. I have a 48mhz crystal too so the buyer can try 96mhz. I was waiting for a better pentium style cooler to arrive (which is now on the cpu).

I would like to get £800/€890 for it. which I think is not a bad price at all considering what it is.

Paypal I could accept either goods or F&F but with goods fees would need to be covered so the amount sent was the total. Postage I will cover if within the EU. If outside that the buyer would have to pay the difference.

Thanks.

Matt

output-onlinepngtools-2.jpgimage1.pngimage3.png

It have onboard SCSI port? How fast is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Interest.
(if the above is not clear enough)

Last edited:
My massive apologies to Steve Lord. I should have added to the listing that if someone Is a new user, that I would expect payment with Friends and family. Only because I have been burned before with someone leaving it to the last week and file a dispute with PayPal claiming it didn’t work. It took me months with PayPal to get my money back and they told me never to just expect them to do so again in future. Since then I’ve had to change my policy. Which sucks as I was a new user once too.

I have sent a pm and if he’s ok with is we can proceed. If not sax would be next in line.

If not sax would be next in line.

Are you sure Sax is next his interest is only made at 15:14 his first post was just a question not an original post of interest which was altered at 15:14

Changed.JPG

Last edited:
Ah well I have seen moderators say in the past that the person should have been given time to have their question answered, so I thought that was the done thing. If they say that is not the case then fair enough. If I was fast enough I could have answered his question is the way I see it. I don't know though. Never been in this position lol

- - - Updated - - -

Can A mod help clarify the situation?

Sax is not next in line he edited his post AFTER others had declared

Karibou is next in line

Not declaring interest but can I ask a question? Does yours boot/start the amiga without a scsi harddisk connected? I got mine from staccu and it only lets the amiga boot to kickstart if a scsi device hangs on the bus.

Hey Miru.

yeah mine boots without a scsi drive on there. Until I had an aztecmonster I was using ide with it fine. Strange you are having that issue. Something with the termination on the board maybe?

No reply from the first in line. So Karibou is now next in line and I will send him a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom