For Sale TF536: 030+64 MB+IDE internal expansion for the A500

TF536: 030+64 MB+IDE internal expansion for the A500

Interested in card and relocator sending pm

Edit: PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Shipped to nowee and list updated - The next people in line are now being contacted.

Lukeya, Beska and ifrit05 are next. To the others: I got your PMs, thank you, will reply when I get to you, thanks for your patience!

Last edited:
Shipped to ifrit05. Lukeya has withdrawn interest and removed from the list. grbrady is next

Last edited:
Very nice! Alen, for what is worth, can you add Sysinfo/IDE benches in your first post ? Just curious, great card will probably order one as soon as i can.

Very nice! Alen, for what is worth, can you add Sysinfo/IDE benches in your first post ? Just curious, great card will probably order one as soon as i can.

Ok, will do it later today

EDIT: uploaded sysinfo screenshot. I did not upload the IDE speed one, because I can't get a consistent reading. Every time I click on "speed" I get a different result, between 1.8 to 6.5 mb/s, but SysInfo is mostly garbage, so it's useless anyway.

Last edited:
Interested in 1 unit with a2000 relocator send pm with payment details. Ship to spain.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Interested in 1 unit with a2000 relocator send pm with payment details. Ship to spain.

I don't offer any 2000 relocators... There are others that make and sell those (for example for plugging it into the CPU slot).

Ok then only the accelerator.. can you contact me by pm to tell me payment details. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom