For Sale TF536: 030+64 MB+IDE internal expansion for the A500

Will the PCB only be green ???

The 536 will always be green for the simple reason that the million 0603 bottom caps come preassembled, and they can only get preassembled on green boards.

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone used one of these with a romulator? Also has anyone used a patched 1.3 KS to boot from IDE?

The card will only run at 7mhz under 1.3 so there is no point. WHDLoad will take care of any special kickstart needs, so if you really want 1.3 for some other reason, this card is not for you (since you'll get pretty much a speed identical to that of a basic 68000 when running at 7mhz without fast ram).

Last edited:
Mainly was wondering if it can work with the romulator. I don't have physical 3.1.4 KS roms, just the images from when I bought 3.1.4. But if it will boot off 1.3 in 7mhz I guess it could be useable. I just wanted to build a 2000 box that worked well with all the various flavors. I have a GVP 030 card that doesn't seem like it will play well with the romulator. (I can't get it to boot with any rom from the romulator, just stuck at a blue screen) I've seen on another forum a mention of someone using the TF534 and romulator. Was hoping the 536 could work as well with it?

@Alenppc
Hi Alenppc,

I would be keen for 2. With IDE and CF, and CPU relocators. Sent to Australia... I’m also tossing up the TF330 with backplane board to go with it? But right now I’m waiting on capacitor kit and diagrom to repair my poor CD32... (it’s green screening and it’s made me depressed)

I have one question, which you’ve half answered at the beginning. I’m hoping to use the second in my Atari STFM, I know your boards are Amiga prebuilt. Is it possible for me to update with the Atari firmware if I’m able to source it from here or one of the other forums?

Last edited:
Would you recommend the 3.1 over the 3.1.4 Rom?
(I know for the Atari I would have to source emutos
... IF I can source the right card firmware.)

Hi.
I would like to mark an interest for one card with relocator with shipping to France, providing this card can ship with no custom fee to France as a hobby computer part. Please PM if that is possible. Otherwise, i would like to find a source in Europe.
Besides, i wanted to know if that board could be modified to have 128 MB of RAM.
Thanks.

Would you recommend the 3.1 over the 3.1.4 Rom?
(I know for the Atari I would have to source emutos
... IF I can source the right card firmware.)

Both work... I personally like the 3.1.4's features but up to you.

- - - Updated - - -

I have one question, which you’ve half answered at the beginning. I’m hoping to use the second in my Atari STFM, I know your boards are Amiga prebuilt. Is it possible for me to update with the Atari firmware if I’m able to source it from here or one of the other forums?

I really have 0 experience with Ataris, I have seen one from afar when I was a kid but never used one. From what I gather from the exxos forum every machine is slightly bit different and requires various tweaks (Rom decoders? etc) to get the 536 to work properly and there even seem to be several firmwares available for flashing depending on your current configuration... so i really can't help you there, but I am sure the folks on exxos can. Having said that, I doubt the A500 relocator will be useful on the ST.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi.
I would like to mark an interest for one card with relocator with shipping to France, providing this card can ship with no custom fee to France as a hobby computer part. Please PM if that is possible. Otherwise, i would like to find a source in Europe.
Besides, i wanted to know if that board could be modified to have 128 MB of RAM.
Thanks.

I send every board with a low value so normally there shouldn't be any fees. And no, there is no 128mb ram Amiga firmware available.

I send every board with a low value so normally there shouldn't be any fees. And no, there is no 128mb ram Amiga firmware available.

Ok please count me in and send me Paypal details :)

Mainly was wondering if it can work with the romulator. I don't have physical 3.1.4 KS roms, just the images from when I bought 3.1.4. But if it will boot off 1.3 in 7mhz I guess it could be useable. I just wanted to build a 2000 box that worked well with all the various flavors. I have a GVP 030 card that doesn't seem like it will play well with the romulator. (I can't get it to boot with any rom from the romulator, just stuck at a blue screen) I've seen on another forum a mention of someone using the TF534 and romulator. Was hoping the 536 could work as well with it?

The main thing for the 1.3 is that it doesn't automatically support Z3 ram. I think if you used addmem command to manually configure the expansion ram, you may be able to get it to work at full speed, but I haven't really played with 1.3.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok please count me in and send me Paypal details :)

Please check your PM.

PM sent with pending questions about shipping rate to Japan (Tokyo city) and motherboard rev. compatibility.
Declaring interest into 3x TF536 card + 3x A500 relocator + 3x compatible 8GB CF card

Last edited:
payment and shipping address sent.

PM sent with pending questions about shipping rate to Japan (Tokyo city) and motherboard rev. compatibility.
Declaring interest into 3x TF536 card + 3x A500 relocator + 3x compatible 8GB CF card

Sry for late response. My TF was comming long time ago and is working fine! I had no time to test it before. Fast shipping, good man and excellent work! "Same procedure as every year." :)

Hi, sorry for late response. Just got the card plugged in. It works perfectly! Thanks!

for information, a customs fee of 15 euros will be added for orders from Sweden.

Not supposed to be for values below 22 euros, but I will change the declaration for orders from Sweden in the future so it doesn't happen again.

Last edited:
for information, a customs fee of 15 euros will be added for orders from Sweden.

Not supposed to be for values below 22 euros, but I will change the declaration for orders from Sweden in the future so it doesn't happen again.

Thank you Alen! The card has arrived! It looks amazing. I will test it later this week.

Back
Top Bottom