For Sale TF536: 030+64 MB+IDE internal expansion for the A500

Card received today--love it, maybe time to break out LightWave :) Thanks Alen!

Time a question is the IDE buffered .

Thanks for the work

The vast majority of boards shipped so far are not buffered. This was because there were reports that buffered boards would not work on A2000, and since I didn't have one to check, I didn't want to risk sending boards that would not boot. This appears to have been debunked recently however, with several people reporting no issues with buffers on the A2000, so from now on the boards shipped will have buffers. I don't know if the one shipped to you has them or not - but it shouldn't really matter either way. The only benefit of buffered versions are that they let you use very long cables.

Hello ,
No My card is still without buffering but is ok.

Card runs very well.

I have a question.

Can you also use the Tf536 in an Amiga 2000.

I have thought of the following config

Tf536 and GBAII++ and Matzes Scandoubler

Would it work and has anyone run it like this ?

Or would there be interference from Zorro 2?

Hello ,
No My card is still without buffering but is ok.

Card runs very well.

I have a question.

Can you also use the Tf536 in an Amiga 2000.

I have thought of the following config

Tf536 and GBAII++ and Matzes Scandoubler

Would it work and has anyone run it like this ?

Or would there be interference from Zorro 2?

It should work fine, there is no Z2 RAM on the 536.

Declaring intrest in 1 unit. TF536*card + A500 relocator*$160 USD.
When can you ship?

Superb card, mate, as always. (y)
Will the PCB only be green ??? Stephen shoud be a bit more "fun", here... I know green is the cheapest PCB to get from manufacturers but I love my black TF330 that you have built for my CD32.
So... I'll definitely take a black TF536 if one day available (or blue, or red, but I have no much hope for these, hehe).
Please keep in mind my interest if PCB color changes - even happy to pay a bit more for that. :ninja:
Thanks. Have a nice day!

Has anyone used one of these with a romulator? Also has anyone used a patched 1.3 KS to boot from IDE?

Back
Top Bottom