Closed SUPER MARIO BROS Cartridge - REPLICA 2020 - (limited edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

axel81

Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Country
Italia
Region
Monza Brianza
SUPER MARIO BROS Cartridge replica 2020 (limited edition)

Tired to using the emulator I decided to take it on a cartridge...
I made it for myself and some of my friends for strictly private use. (non-commercial)
I have five (5) left ... for those interested.

--> For your C64 / C128.

--> Replica 2020 limited edition

--> This is a gold plated cartridge with gold finger beveling
Unlike the boards with the "tin" style cartridge edges, this version won't damage your cartridge port by wearing and clogging your port. Further, it is designed to fit in a standard cartridge shell that supports a center screw or your custom shell with 3D machine...

--> Power led on the top right (SMD 0603)

PRICE --> 30€
Payment -->
Paypal friend
Payment --> Paypal standard = Total amount + 5% fees of total amount

SHIPMENT FOR EUROPE
6,50€

SHIPMENT FOR AMERICA/CANADA/USA
8€

SHIPMENT FOR JAPAN/AUSTRALIA/OCEANIA
9€

IMG_9904 (FILEminimizer).JPG

20200525_183952 (FILEminimizer).jpg

IMG_9906 (FILEminimizer).JPG

tired of using the emulator I decided to take it on a cartridge

can you confirm this does not infringe on Nintendo's copyrights ?

Programmable 'Firmware' devices

Please note that 'Firmware' devices containing software code are subject to the same rule of trading as ALL software on AmiBay.

Firmware is that part of a programmable medium which can be used for storing startup or any code indicative to the operation of a system-

This covers ROM, PROM, EPROM, Flash and Microcontroller technologies.

To openly trade in these items, you must ensure that you own the code / software that is stored on these device(s) or provide them as blank / empty for future programming.

You can only provide programmed items or offer a service to program this technology where you are able to provide proof that the code or software programmed is in either the public domain / open source, or owned by you as part of a transferrable licence.

This rule applies to, but is not limited to, the following common technologies:-
Trans-Flash adapters (i.e R4/DSOne), Console Mod chips, EPROM (including OTP Roms), Micro-Controllers and SD / SDHC media or other solid state storage devices.

If you have any doubt or concern about a device you are considering selling or buying, please contact a member of staff for assistance.

Please note: Amibay accepts no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of descriptions of goods offered via the site.

Providing Services: Backing up, upgrading software and or firmware
As the requester you must own a licensed copy of the firmware/software
As the requester you must provide sufficent proof of ownership to the service provider.
As the service provider you must comply with copyright law and only provide services to legitimate license holders only.

Legal Disclaimer
Amibay does not and will not condone copyright infringement, you should be aware that this activity may be against the law in some countries - it is your civic duty to abide by the laws of your country
Amibay does not accept any legal liability through the use of services provided by members, nor does AmiBay accept any liabilty of loss through the missuse of services provided by members.
Members that solicit or provide this service do so under the their own onus. Should either party infringe copyright; they, and not AmiBay will be held legally responsible.

can you confirm this does not infringe on Nintendo's copyrights ?

Programmable 'Firmware' devices

Please note that 'Firmware' devices containing software code are subject to the same rule of trading as ALL software on AmiBay.

Firmware is that part of a programmable medium which can be used for storing startup or any code indicative to the operation of a system-

This covers ROM, PROM, EPROM, Flash and Microcontroller technologies.

To openly trade in these items, you must ensure that you own the code / software that is stored on these device(s) or provide them as blank / empty for future programming.

You can only provide programmed items or offer a service to program this technology where you are able to provide proof that the code or software programmed is in either the public domain / open source, or owned by you as part of a transferrable licence.

This rule applies to, but is not limited to, the following common technologies:-
Trans-Flash adapters (i.e R4/DSOne), Console Mod chips, EPROM (including OTP Roms), Micro-Controllers and SD / SDHC media or other solid state storage devices.

If you have any doubt or concern about a device you are considering selling or buying, please contact a member of staff for assistance.

Please note: Amibay accepts no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of descriptions of goods offered via the site.

Providing Services: Backing up, upgrading software and or firmware
As the requester you must own a licensed copy of the firmware/software
As the requester you must provide sufficent proof of ownership to the service provider.
As the service provider you must comply with copyright law and only provide services to legitimate license holders only.

Legal Disclaimer
Amibay does not and will not condone copyright infringement, you should be aware that this activity may be against the law in some countries - it is your civic duty to abide by the laws of your country
Amibay does not accept any legal liability through the use of services provided by members, nor does AmiBay accept any liabilty of loss through the missuse of services provided by members.
Members that solicit or provide this service do so under the their own onus. Should either party infringe copyright; they, and not AmiBay will be held legally responsible.

The Cartridge is not a clone of a commercial cartridge for Nintendo products.

The code is based on but is not a Nintendo code

However if this trade creates problems I can

- supply it as "blank" and ready for loading or loading only with private request
- remove from the market

As you can see the card is sold "as is" and it is not inserted in a case or case like other sales that can be found

Below an example

46905401785_21704eeac5.jpg46905401745_9794090e87.jpg

In that case the sale takes on a commercial way and not strictly private

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom