Not open for further replies.

ITfanatic

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Florida - Southeast
Up for sale is my best A1200. MB was purchased as refurbished (new caps, etc.) back in 2012

Amiga 1200, very minor yellowing
Phase 5 Blizzard 1230 MK-IV w/SCSI add-on and 64MB RAM
IDE Fix Express upgrade w/4GB hard drive. OS Installed as shown in photos (original media included)
Indivision AGA video upgrade.
3.1 40.68 Roms
*ADDED* Will include upgraded Power Supply

System has some modifications to the EM shield to accommodate the add-ins as shown in photos. System runs great, and has no issues at all.

Given the condition of the computer, add-ins and accelerator w/SCSI:

Asking *Price REDUCED to $1000 USD* ( Was $1200 USD ) prefer Venmo, but will do Paypal so long as all costs are covered by buyer.

Thanks! Mike.

IMG_8492.jpgIMG_8487.jpgIMG_8489.jpgIMG_8437.jpgIMG_8490.jpg

IMG_8500.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 0
  • VGA-2.jpg
    VGA-2.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Please provide proof of ownership photograph as per the rules

You also need to supply the original installation discs for the following - OS Installed as shown in photos

I thought the rules stated only to provide proof of ownership if you have <50 posts and it says I have 51? And yes, I can supply the original CD for the OS.

If I misread the rules on the ownership proof, my apologies.., I can certainly do so.

Thanks, Mike

If you have a post count of less than 50 and/or a feedback score of less than ten then you will be expected to provide proof of ownership for items of a value of £50 or more.
This is to be in the form of a photo of the item with a piece of paper showing the forum name, your forum name and the date the item is listed For Sale.

Yes you have misread the rules :LOL: you missed the " feedback score of less than ten", you are on three

Last edited:
also please keep the original prices , i have edit the post for you.

Actually I read that part correctly, it was the "and/or" that I missed.......

- - - Updated - - -

Ownership photo added as requested.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom