aaronkatrini

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Rome
For sale this Olidata OLI-BX MotherBoard with the i440BX chipset. It is based on the ASUS P2B. Also comes with an Intel Pentium II 350mhz CPU + 128mb of Ram (2x64mb). Tested only by booting into the BIOS, no futher testing, I presume it is working OK. Here are some photos:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/173MsAymYw-ZJQZ3mokfy2FL1Prf7FS_S?usp=sharing

Asking price is: 25 euro + fast shipping to Europe
(Shipping varies by country, western Europe is 15-20 euro, eastern Europe 20-30 euro)
Payment: PayPal (Friends&Family)

IMG_20200606_115526.jpg

*for sale elsewhere

Last edited by a moderator:
Possibly interested. Could you please measure the height from the motherboard PCB to the top of the Pentium II module? Need to know if it fits in my case.
Also need to know the shipping costs to Norway (assuming it's 15-20 euro?). :)

Last edited:
Hi,
The motherboard measures 31x19cm (and 9cm height with the CPU being the highest point). Let me know if you need other measures indicating with a marked sign on the photo.
Shipping to Norway unfortunately it is high, UPS says 68 euro, so the only option would be with Poste Italiane as Registered AirMail for 30 euro.
I could ship it as International Package without tracking at your risk for 15 euro. Let me know :)
Thanks.

Wow, that should be an exact fit. If it doesn't fit I'll have to get creative. Anyway, I'm interested, and I'd like to try the international package (without tracking) shipping method.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom