Not open for further replies.

ITfanatic

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Florida - Southeast
This is an Amiga 2000 keyboard which will work on a 2000 or 3000 Amiga system. If you have a collection and want a display worthy keyboard, this is it!

****Price Drop**** $160 USD (was $195) due to the fact this keyboard has barely seen the light of day and has spent almost its entire life boxed up.

Keyboard was still NIB in 2011, at which time I used to to test a system for 2-3 weeks, then it was put back in the box for the past decade. It is absolutely immaculate on the top side, no discoloration of any sort. As you can see, the coiled cable is still like new and in the plastic wrap. Not stretched in any way. The bottom of the unit has a few minor scuffs visible in the photos. This is due to the tiny rubber feet disintegrating over the years while in the box. I will put on new feet prior to shipping. I believe I have some that match and will fit perfectly.

I'm located in Southeast Florida, USA. I am expecting the buyer to pay all shipping costs and any transaction fees as applicable. Prefer PayPal or Venmo for payments.

Thanks, Mike.

IMG_8627.jpgBottomcover.jpgIMG_8632.jpg

Last edited:
Declaring Interest - How much is shipping to Ireland?

***** UPDATE *****
Interest withdrawn based on postage, Thanks for checking

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom