Sold Acer motherboard with CPU (for free)

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Acid-

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Country
England
Region
South Shields
I took this mainboard out of a tower about 4 years ago and it did work then but I have no means to test it now. Im not sure exactly what model it is but I believe it to be an Acer Aspire M3200 or M5200 model. It is an AMD board from about 2008 which probably has an Athlon 64 of some description (I got another Acer at the time with a Core2Duo CPU). The pictures in this manual here: https://www.manualslib.com/manual/671253/Acer-Aspire-M5200.html?page=72#manual look identical and the layout on page 13 matches too. It has two 512mb ram stick in it as well.

The board is free to anyone who wants it, the only requirement is the postage cost is gifted to me via paypal. I estimate no more than £10 in the UK but I will check for whoever wants it.

Attachments

• IMG_1203.JPG
    IMG_1203.JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1202.JPG
    IMG_1202.JPG
    182.6 KB · Views: 0
Hi mate, potentially interested. I was going to build a Windows XP machine and this seems around the right era. Just want to check if it has a backplate.

Hi mate, potentially interested. I was going to build a Windows XP machine and this seems around the right era. Just want to check if it has a backplate.
I know I said it doesn't in a pm, but then I thought to myself i'm sure I kept it. And what do you know... i've found it! so yes it does have a back plate.

2nd inline if limboy777 doesnt take it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom